It's official... Bono is in serious need of some Rogaine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wanted to make sure everyone knows that aside from stories for boys, everyone who considers themselves a "pleban" should also be considered a "loser."

t
h
a
n
k

y
o
u

db96

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
i just wanted to make sure everyone knows that aside from stories for boys, everyone who considers themselves a "pleban" should also be considered a "loser."

t
h
a
n
k

y
o
u

db96

:mad:

what about me????? :madspit:

it's the summer of george!
Costanza.jpg

all i have to say is wowzers...

i post this thread the other day as an afterthought... i come back here for the first time this afternoon, and BAM... the thing has exploded... and a bunch of people have told me to burn, go to hell, and all sorts of fun stuff.

so when it's a thread about pics of bono with no shirt on, it's an observation... when it's a thread with a pic of bono's balding head, it's a personal attack. interesting how that works out.

i think you're all nuts... which is not a personal attack... rather a general blanket statement.

you have an entire forum where you drool over bono, adam, larry or edge, and that's a.o.k. but it's not about the music? what does bono without his shirt on have to do with the music? what do repeated pics of larry in the tub have to do with the music? absolutely nothing... it's all in good fun. so now i post this observation about bono's hair, and you all go ape-do-do on me, because "how dare i comment on bono's hair... it has nothing to do with his music... blah blah blah... yadda yadda yadda..." come on... let's get serious here people.

I think someone is misinterpreting someone

but I will stick by this

bono with his shirt off turns me sooooo ON!!!

baby baby baby baby baby

BONO BONO BONO

I am a humming bird

Damn, I can't believe the extent of ridiculous analogies people have used to justify this thing! Sheesh. It's as bad as on Zootopia, when somebody posted the bare butt pics Bono said were an invasion of privacy and sued over. Some girls got upset and said they weren't funny, were disrespectful to Bono's privacy and should not be posted online, especially not on a U2 forum. Then some people tried to say, you asked for an autograph what's the difference? :banghead: I can't stand it!! :scream:

Back to this thread- Okay, if his shirt is off, and you post a pic of him, saying "Topless Bono sure is hot" that is a compliment, so it is not personally offensive. However, if you posted the bare stomach pic and said 'Bono is in serious need of some Slimfast' yeah, that's rude. Simple enough, it seems. Pointing out, or picking on, or laughing at, someone's alleged flaws or imperfections is not funny and not a nice thing to do. I can't see any humor in stuff like that. I guess I'm just a nice, tenderhearted, considerate and compassionate person with consideration for the feelings of others. So are most PLEBAns regardless of what Red Shit of Scaled-assfester says.
His personal attack doesn't bother me, because I know the PLEBAns are nice people, much nicer than him. But I'm not the Wizard of Oz, I can't give someone a heart or a conscience if they don't already have one. :(

Last edited:
I would say that the thread would be in bad taste if Headache was saying "I'm no longer going to be a U2 fan because of Bono's hair"... but seeing as this is just a general observation, one that other's have obviously picked up on... maybe you should all take a chill pill.

Headache's Rebuttal Won it for me :up:

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:

t
h
a
n
k

y
o
u

db96

:mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :scream: :scream:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

what do repeated pics of larry in the tub have to do with the music?

:ohmy:

Wait a sec....I missed something.

There's pictures of Larry in the tub??

:laugh:

Just kidding.

Personally, I like how any of the guys look at any time. That's just me. And as long as they keep making the best music out there, I could care less what they do look like. I'll like them when they're fat, bald and in wheel chairs.

So what if Bono *may* be loosing his hair. I don't care. I'm an Edge fan for crying out loud. :sexywink: The man's been going bald since '81!!

Anyway, this thread is pretty damn funny. I just laugh when people start arguing about this subject. Everyone's going to have their own opinion about everything. Of course the Bono fans will take offense, and of course the guys will come back stating that we :drool: too much over them and never talk about the music.

So be it. We wouldn't even be here if we weren't fans of U2's music. The fact that they're all dead sexy is just an added bonus IMO.

Thanks.

:wave:

~J
*waits to get flamed :lmao:*

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i post this thread the other day as an afterthought... i come back here for the first time this afternoon, and BAM... the thing has exploded... and a bunch of people have told me to burn, go to hell, and all sorts of fun stuff.

so when it's a thread about pics of bono with no shirt on, it's an observation... when it's a thread with a pic of bono's balding head, it's a personal attack. interesting how that works out.

i think you're all nuts... which is not a personal attack... rather a general blanket statement.

I don't think anyone here approves of such acting like you described. On the other hand, posting in negative way on topics like

Bono's hair
POP
ATYCLB
POP vs ATYCLB
U2 "selling out"

does often come with fighting in general. That's why it makes no sense anymore.

So according to your logic, PLEBA should be destroyed while threads like this are ok? (personally I think both is exagerrated) Also, if you don't like PLEBA, don't go there.

Lastly, I don't see how calling people "nuts" for having a different opinion has to do with anything.

Edgette said:
We wouldn't even be here if we weren't fans of U2's music. The fact that they're all dead sexy is just an added bonus IMO.

That's right. It started with the music, but U2 have always had a strong visual presence also, and that's part of their appeal.

U2girl said:

I don't think anyone here approves of such acting like you described. On the other hand, posting in negative way on topics like

Bono's hair
POP
ATYCLB
POP vs ATYCLB
U2 "selling out"

does often come with fighting in general. That's why it makes no sense anymore.

So according to your logic, PLEBA should be destroyed while threads like this are ok? Also, if you don't like PLEBA, don't go there.

Lastly, I don't see how calling people "nuts" for having a different opinion has to do with anything.

I really hate to bump this, but I have to say

RIGHT ON U2GIRL!! :up: :applaud: :bow: THANK YOU! VERY well put. Isn't it common sense by now that all those thread subjects WILL cause trouble and anyone who starts one knows damn well what they're doing, what they're in for, and have no right to complain when the shit hits the fan?!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom