It's a private show, no one else is gonna know, Im wantin to describe....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:

OK, Coldplay doesn't even come close to U2. :wink:

exactly, and I come home angry also

here's an example

I play Last Night on Earth for a project, everyone goes "whoa, what's that? :rockon:"

me: "oh, it's a U2 song from the mid-'90s"

everyone: "*chirp, chirp* YOU SUCK!"

LemonMacPhisto said:

here's an example

I play Last Night on Earth for a project, everyone goes "whoa, what's that? :rockon:"

:tsk: they suck! :down:

circa1992 said:

Yeah, many people have told me that. I am seeing them in march :reject: but they won't even compare to U2!!!

nothing will EVER compare to your experience :bow: :wink:
If I'm in NY for my spring break in march I'm gonna see them at the Nassau Colliseum (sp?) :rockon:

Tre, another Coldplay fan? :love:

Zootlesque said:

:tsk: they suck! :down:

my sentiments exactly :yes:

I love Coldplay's first two albums, and their live work, but they lost me with their new album

but Gravity and Sleeping Sun on the Talk single show promise :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:

exactly, and I come home angry also

here's an example

OMG that happened to me too...I think I was playing Electrical Storm (not my favorite song but the only one I could find from school) and I had it on a website I had to make for class. After everyone saw it they were like "Huh, you actually like that type of music?" It made me so mad.

circa1992 said:

OMG that happened to me too...I think I was playing Electrical Storm (not my favorite song but the only one I could find from school) and I had it on a website I had to make for class. After everyone saw it they were like "Huh, you actually like that type of music?" It made me so mad.

well that's because "Punk", Emo, HardXcore, Pop, Pop/Rock, Ska, Rap, R&B and Hip Hop are the only things you're supposed to listen to right?

and I wish anadgemila was my teacher :drool:

my Geometry teacher makes up her own words, when she hurts herself she yells DOODLEBERRY BUNKERS!

she's also a weirdo

LemonMacPhisto said:

well that's because "Punk", Emo, HardXcore, Pop, Pop/Rock, Ska, Rap, R&B and Hip Hop are the only things you're supposed to listen to right?

my Geometry teacher makes up her own words, when she hurts herself she yells DOODLEBERRY BUNKERS!

she's also a weirdo

I hate the music that everyone listens to my age....totally and completely HATE it!

the rockin edge said:
^ah, cool. you should go with zootles :shifty:

:combust:

what's "younger" ? :scratch:

well, I believe Circa (should I call you Sarah? :reject: ) is 13 and LMP is 14? and I'm 16

how old are you anyway :eyebrow:

:lmao: about your teacher LMP....I f:censored:g love most of my teachers this year :drool: :rockon:

LemonMacPhisto said:

she's also a weirdo

What exactly is Doodleberry bunkers? Is it contagious?

sami0201 said:

well, I believe Circa (should I call you Sarah? :reject: ) is 13 and LMP is 14? and I'm 16

how old are you anyway :eyebrow:

:lmao: about your teacher LMP....I f:censored:g love most of my teachers this year :drool: :rockon:

You could call me Sarah or circa....whichever one you want. :)

Back
Top Bottom