isn't today.... M[.][.[B day?? where are the Larry Lasses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you say arms??
105552280_c8660df219.jpg

:drool:

you're very welcome! he's not unfriendly or whatever... he's just shy, low-key. :hug: to larry.

and yeah, thats why i call you my soulmate- we're one but we're not the same, we get to carry each other.... by posting sexy larry pics ;)

Babydoll said:

and yeah, thats why i call you my soulmate- we're one but we're not the same, we get to carry each other.... by posting sexy larry pics ;)

That's so my new favorite quote!! I've found my soulmate! :giggle: :wink:
And just to post a pic, I'm going to post one of my favorite Larry pics :D
105575225_9399e6c2c5.jpg

I'm sure he has good abs behind that :shifty:

i just watched the Numb video... my oh my! Larry in the jeans while he and Adam are talking in the background... wow!! he looks amazing in that vid. what do you think, shamrock?

let me see if i have some still i can post from it...

wow, the 80s pics JCOSTER posted are great. Larry also has a yummy pair of lips... hmm, didn't' notice that before! Damn, today's theme should've been Larry's lips! :) :kiss: what say?

Hey, I found a pic from "Numb"
105644413_8c225507df.jpg

Larry is just yummy in general :wink: Sure! No one else seems to be posting except for JCOSTER, and I don't care if the theme switches! Larry's lips it is! :kiss:
But yeah, Babydoll, I'll back back here in about 30 minutes, I have to go and take a shower...for no reason of course :shifty:

Babydoll!! You're killing me!! Those pics are gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE that red one!! :faint: :combust: His lips are just so :kiss:able! I see that you've become a true Larry Lass, if you will :wink:

I have! the man is gorgeous. conventionally goodlooking and hot as heck! :combust:

i think ive crossed over to the other side - from the front of the stage to the back - lead singer to droomer!

Aah, the little drummer boy :drool:

:lol: And what a great cross over it's been :D
Well, soulmate, I think I'm going to go as I have school tomorrow :)yuck: ) and need my sleep! I'll post some more pics tomorrow, but here's one more for tonight
105663309_069f6e3a8a.jpg

Nighty night Babydoll :hug:

nighty night! im on spring break right now... can stay up all night if i want ;) but id rather go to bed and dream about larry :flirt:

:hug: to you, see you tomorrow!! :heart:

Where are all my moobies? :sad: :sad:
My computer is being dumb and won't show me the pics already posted, so I'm sorry for any repeats ..

0b732923.jpg

url]

cap214.jpg

My Favourite Vertigo era picture :
e770ef20.jpg

:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom