Isle of Man Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww :love:

You know the real reason I love that his name is Thor? It's not entirely because of my love for Norse Mythology, because my love of Norse Mythology sprouted from the reason I love that his name is Thor. Have I sufficiently confused you? Well then here we go. The reason I love that his name is Thor:

Adventures in Babysitting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I never seen it, but that's still cool. Nothing like a bit of nostalgia.

Boy! Can you believe the nerve of those people who like Pop more than TUF? The nerve!

I never seen it, but that's still cool. Nothing like a bit of nostalgia.

Boy! Can you believe the nerve of those people who like Pop more than TUF? The nerve!

Oh see it. It's amazing, I don't know how anyone can NOT like it. I just don't.

Frankly my dear, I.....GIVE QUITE A DAMN ACTUALLY WTF IS GOING ON OVER THERE?!

Oh see it. It's amazing, I don't know how anyone can NOT like it. I just don't.

Frankly my dear, I.....GIVE QUITE A DAMN ACTUALLY WTF IS GOING ON OVER THERE?!

I'm not sure if there will ever come a time when I will see it, but... who knows!

Yeah! The hell, people? Only on Interference!

I'm not sure if there will ever come a time when I will see it, but... who knows!

Yeah! The hell, people? Only on Interference!

It's. So. Good. SO GOOD! Thor the thundergod good!

Only on Interference is right. Pop has no business being listed as the third best :grumpy:

I regret my vote for Boy at the moment.

Especially because it's a toss of a coin between Boy and TUF for me.

:therethere:

I'm hoping the two votes that should have been for TUF get counted and it won't be controversial.

Ok, I just hope TUF wins plain and simple.

Guys! @U2 just posted a NEW and OFFICIAL picture of the NLOTH CD!!

cd.jpg

Lookin' good!

It's bugging me. It doesn't bother me AB beat JT out first time around because I generally can't separate them, but Pop ahead of TUF? I like both, but I have a definite favourite there.

Exactly. I couldn't care less if it comes in fourth after this, but to beat TUF feels almost like an affront on the most experimental, moving, emotional, and all around Best U2 has ever been able to produce. :wink:

:uhoh:

Exactly. I couldn't care less if it comes in fourth after this, but to beat TUF feels almost like an affront on the most experimental, moving, emotional, and all around Best U2 has ever been able to produce. :wink:

:uhoh:

like mel said, pop was still highly experimental, just in a different manner. i'd like to see tuf, boy and probably even zooropa (but again, that's a battle i can't separate) ahead of pop.

like mel said, pop was still highly experimental, just in a different manner. i'd like to see tuf, boy and probably even zooropa (but again, that's a battle i can't separate) ahead of pop.
Yeah, but experimental in a way I don't necessarily enjoy entirely.

:flirt:

....oh. oh well, :flirt:

Just cause it's song lyrics don't make it not true :flirt:

also, you know what u2 need to get back to? single word titles. or failing that, three word titles.

although as far as comically long titles go, no line is by far and away their best. fuck, i may have just named their next album there....

also, you know what u2 need to get back to? single word titles. or failing that, three word titles.

although as far as comically long titles go, no line is by far and away their best. fuck, i may have just named their next album there....

Cheesy as hell yes, but I would have taken Sea & Sky over NLOTH. I don't get why everyone's wanking over it. Must just be how good it is in comparison to the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom