Isle of Man Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
philly cheese!!!!! :combust: man, that is some GOOD shit. :love:

This is how I roll:

product_image_ab0282.jpg

(although I only have Kraft stuff right now)

philly cheese!!!!! :combust: man, that is some GOOD shit. :love:

Quiznos used to have a Philly Cheesesteak. It was the most delicious thing ever (steakbased) that I had eaten. And then one day they decided to discontinue it :sad:. And I have never tasted A Philly as good since.

Man, I am so hungry. I've been really sick the last few days and have hardly eaten anything, and mom wants me to take it easy today and tomorrow :sad:

Quiznos used to have a Philly Cheesesteak. It was the most delicious thing ever (steakbased) that I had eaten. And then one day they decided to discontinue it :sad:. And I have never tasted A Philly as good since.

sounds fabulous. you should write to them and tell them what you think of this decision.

Speaking of discontinued awesome cheese related things, where the hell is Kraft bacon-flavoured Macaroni cheese these days! They just took it off for no reason last year!

It must be making a come back soon.

Also I think they're French or Danish or something. :love:

And they look kinda human as well. :up:

They're both rather good looking chappies, so whichever one he is, great pick!! :up:

And thanks, Myspace, you waste of potential:
Derek Hate Ha..'s profile is private. Here are some public profiles you might find interesting:

Does ANYONE think this is a worthy feature? Ooh, random people's pages!

:tsk:

And they look kinda human as well. :up:

They're both rather good looking chappies, so whichever one he is, great pick!! :up:

And thanks, Myspace, you waste of potential:
Derek Hate Ha..'s profile is private. Here are some public profiles you might find interesting:

Does ANYONE think this is a worthy feature? Ooh, random people's pages!

:tsk:
Derek is the super-skinny blonde one covered in tattoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom