IO: i even look like a homosexual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:

I refuse to wear pleated pants; makes me look shorter and wider than I am; as for the flat front, I have no problem with my hardware being "pressed down and visible"

in most situations, i agree with you. as i said, only very dressy, well tailored pants can even countenance pleats. nothing, NOTHING is worse than cheap pleats.

as for the hardware comment ... i have to say, i enjoy it when it's visible, and i even have a pair of Mavi jeans (or two) that accomplish this very nicely for me. they are strictly NSFW, unless (like today) i am wearing my funky H&M shirt untucked.

i lovingly refer to them as my "fuck me" jeans. :sexywink: <----- not directed at Mr. BAW

Irvine511 said:

what!?!?! when!?!?!!?

i ate there on Tuesday and it was still the same old Mary ... i like my burger medium-rare, with a side order of sass!!!!!!

This past Wednesday... now they call it Dakota Cowgirl burger...

:shrug:

Irvine511 said:

beautiful enough to seek forgiveness for the pleats?

:sad:

pretty please?

Alright ... you have my forgiveness.

And perhaps zoner's argument about the pleats does make a bit of sense -- gotta give the boys room to breathe. :sexywink:

PS ... I have a roll of quarters, when can I come bounce them off your bum?

My two cents on pleats:

Guys can get away with wearing them if they are thin. If you have any sort of a tummy, pleats are a no-no. They'll just make you look bigger than you are. Women should stear clear of them altogether.

Irvine is one of the few that can pull it off successfully.

JessicaAnn said:
PS ... I have a roll of quarters, when can I come bounce them off your bum?

plan on being in DC anytime soon?

we can go to Dupont Circle itself, or perhaps P Street beach -- that kind of activity is encouraged!

:sexywink:

(in all honesty, i have quite a few more lunges to do)

That Rome show is so lame although I do enjoy it when the servants standing by the bed while people have sex politely hand them a towel when they're done.

/non sequitur

joyfulgirl said:
That Rome show is so lame although I do enjoy it when the servants standing by the bed while people have sex politely hand them a towel when they're done.

/non sequitur

i like how it looks, and i really enjoy the pre-christian sense of morality.

it's not terribly good, though.

i keep hoping for more gratuitious male nudity like we got with Pullo in the brothel or when Mark Antony was being bathed.

Irvine511 said:

i like how it looks, and i really enjoy the pre-christian sense of morality.

it's not terribly good, though.

i keep hoping for more gratuitious male nudity like we got with Pullo in the brothel or when Mark Antony was being bathed.

I agree. I mean, it's not very good yet I still enjoy it although I've missed the last couple of weeks. I didn't see Pullo in the brothel or Mark Antony being bathed. :grumpy:

joyfulgirl said:

I agree. I mean, it's not very good yet I still enjoy it although I've missed the last couple of weeks. I didn't see Pullo in the brothel or Mark Antony being bathed. :grumpy:

agreed as well. i watch it, dutifully, but it's a bit of a challenge to do so.

Pullo was in the brothel, or "venereal temple," in episode 2; i think they bathed MA in episode 4?

Irvine511 said:

in most situations, i agree with you. as i said, only very dressy, well tailored pants can even countenance pleats. nothing, NOTHING is worse than cheap pleats.

as for the hardware comment ... i have to say, i enjoy it when it's visible, and i even have a pair of Mavi jeans (or two) that accomplish this very nicely for me. they are strictly NSFW, unless (like today) i am wearing my funky H&M shirt untucked.

i lovingly refer to them as my "fuck me" jeans. :sexywink: <----- not directed at Mr. BAW
:yikes: thanks for making yourself clear. :wink:

Calluna said:
My two cents on pleats:

Guys can get away with wearing them if they are thin. If you have any sort of a tummy, pleats are a no-no. They'll just make you look bigger than you are. Women should stear clear of them altogether.

Irvine is one of the few that can pull it off successfully.

If it makes me look a little more fat...so be it. I cannot stand plain fronts with my ass and how it makes my package all visible. It seems so unprofessional at work.

"Hi mr. customer, how can I solve your problems today?" <<thrusts flat fronts towards customer>> "See, I am HAPPY to see you Mr. Customer!!!"

And, I do have to say...pleast can be really bad when they are stretched into flat fronts.

Womenpleats :down:

The meeting of the Multinational United Faghag Society has recently adjourned. At this point in time there is considerable discontent in relation to the actual gayness of Irvine. Is he gay? Or a frat boy? is the question(s).

Irvine, please provide pics of yourself in your Converse shoes, red tshirt, manbag, and assorted other gay paraphernalia before the next meeting. ie when we can find some more alcohol/chockies/beef and Guinness stirfry/comfort food. A pic of yourself taken via a mirror is acceptable evidence.

Thank you.

PS White pants look horrid on every man, woman, and child on the planet. Anybody wearing white pants will be up against the wall at dawn.

I have to disagree that all white pants look terrible. A nice pair of linen white pants or nice dress white pants paired with a beautiful top can make white pants look elegant.

Now women who wear tight white pants and also wear them off of their hips, those look bad because it makes their ass and hips look massive.

This is what I saw on 95% of 16-30 year old females this summer:

whitepants.jpg

beli said:

PS White pants look horrid on every man, woman, and child on the planet. Anybody wearing white pants will be up against the wall at dawn.

There use to be a whole website dedicated to Eddie Vedder's white pants...:lol:

beli said:
The meeting of the Multinational United Faghag Society has recently adjourned. At this point in time there is considerable discontent in relation to the actual gayness of Irvine. Is he gay? Or a frat boy? is the question(s).

well, i am a former swimmer and went to one of those snooty east coast colleges ... i do apologize, because you can take the gay boy out of the frat house, slap some Diesel hybrids and indie rock shirts on, and put him in Dupont Circle, but you can't necessarily take the competitive drinking games and chest thumping bravado out of the gay boy.

also -- who says that "frat boy" and "gay" are mutually exclusive? i can point you to several websites that would actively dispute that claim (and make some $$$ whilst doing it).

Irvine, please provide pics of yourself in your Converse shoes, red tshirt, manbag, and assorted other gay paraphernalia before the next meeting. ie when we can find some more alcohol/chockies/beef and Guinness stirfry/comfort food. A pic of yourself taken via a mirror is acceptable evidence.

Thank you.

the second i get a digital camera, i will.

i do apologize for the formality, but as i mentioned, people only see fit to photograph me when i'm all dressed up and exfoliated and at various cultural celebrations of heterosexuality.

i bought shoes today. with my sort of new boyfriend. we had to compete for sales with so many Pentagon guys who may or may not be gay and part of their motivation to join the army were the dead sexy uniforms.

that's pretty gay, no?

Irvine511 said:

also -- who says that "frat boy" and "gay" are mutually exclusive? i can point you to several websites that would actively dispute that claim (and make some $$$ whilst doing it).

:yes: I had more than a few gay "frat boy" friends in college. It was really no big deal.

Irvine511 said:

well, i am a former swimmer and went to one of those snooty east coast colleges ... i do apologize, because you can take the gay boy out of the frat house, slap some Diesel hybrids and indie rock shirts on, and put him in Dupont Circle, but you can't necessarily take the competitive drinking games and chest thumping bravado out of the gay boy.

Apologies if I've misunderstood the term frat boy. I thought it meant drunken yobbo Uni student. I didn't mean any classist slight. I have quite the snooty background myself.

Chest thumping bravado? lol. The more you type the less gay you sound. I'm beginning to wonder. :wink:

you people should hear beli's snooty accent :lmao: she sounds more like a pom :D

on the subject of white pants though, can i say that hot pink also looks hideous?
:up:

Back
Top Bottom