IO How you hold it matters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
I just finished 4 nights of golf lessons and totally changed my grip on the club. :uhoh:

In the beginning I felt like I had the grip of death on the club, now its a little more closed but more relaxed. The balls are going straight and I am much happier! :yes:

My daughter walked into the lobby full of parents, teachers, and kids at school one morning with me, pointed at her gym teacher, and announced at the top of her then-4-year-old lungs, "I like Mr. Kennedy because he has BALLS!"

cue the entire lobby turning purple... :eek: :laugh: :reject: :help:

Doozer61 said:
:eeklaugh:

i remember when my nephew was about 11, we went to Farrells Ice Cream Parlor and he ordered a hot fudge sundae and asked the waitress to "hold my nuts"! :lmao:

:ohmy:

That HAD to be Mick, right? :lmao:

wolfeden said:
My daughter walked into the lobby full of parents, teachers, and kids at school one morning with me, pointed at her gym teacher, and announced at the top of her then-4-year-old lungs, "I like Mr. Kennedy because he has BALLS!"

cue the entire lobby turning purple... :eek: :laugh: :reject: :help:

:lmao:

I remember when my youngest was 3 and 4...he just LOVED to blurt out the most embarrasing things!

I think Doozer will remember the "my mommy smokes candy incident" :eek: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom