Interference, what are you drinking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No! :wink: I should calm it down with the drinking a bit after having some 4 or 5 nights in a row!!! :ohmy:

Did your docs appt go ok yesterday Tiny? In town yesterday, i was in a bookshop (looking for the new U2 book but don't think it's out yet!) and i was looking around at the travel books&i spotted one on Pennsylvania! :wink: had a look and saw what they said about Pittsburgh and about how it's been re-generated now! :)

I read it's going to be the end of the week so i'll just keep looking out for it! :hyper: are you excited about it coming to your door?! :wink:

I read about chocolates being made in your state - Hershay was it? I was like oh god, look where i'd be headed to! Chocoholic here! Another thing i discovered was that Andrew Carnegie set up his big steel business there - a Scot we're immensely proud of over here! :D

I love to find out out lots about places around the world :yes:

Well it's a a small bit of info! I only read briefly but can you actually visit the chocolate factory? :lol: maybe i'll be able to visit the museum one day! :wink: have you gone there?

:ohmy: Tiny! Send me some chocs?! :wink: oh my goodness, what a lovely, kind offer! How about my email? It goes through my mind from time to time that we should email from time to time :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom