I'm Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

It will be there when you get back :D

I'm sure that I look much better drunk than I will in the morning. And don't be lonely. You have us! :hug: :kiss: :heart: :yes: and them :larry: :adam: :bono: :edge:
awww thanks! interference has been my place of refuge lately actually. i DO feel loved here.
considering i feel like a total alien around most people in my town....
I tried to find solace in meeting Bono on wednesday but that didnt quite work out. :|
I totally cried too.
im such a dork

Popmartijn said:
Oh... :|
I thought you were the one with the Maserati.
*looks at his car keys, looks in the street for a Maserati*
:|

Yeah, would you believe it - I found this very :drool: Maserati on a quay in Dublin and just as I was about to drive to Holland, some short Irish guy with green shades comes running out, saying it's his car! :tsk: :shrug: :sigh:

Btw, saw your pic in the 'lemonade stand'... :flirt:

*Must find other way to get to Holland now that Maserati has been taken* :hmm:

^^Hey starsgoblue, are you :flirt:ing with Marty?! :eyebrow: :grumpy:

There are so many cute American guys here, couldn't you let me have the Europeans?! :wink: :lol:

roy said:
I met my darling wife through the pen-pal section of the U2 Firework magazine in the late 80's.

She is the love of my life. :hug:

I'm actually Mrs Roy, so thanks for that. I feel the same way, too, as you know. The thing that amazes me is that because U2 brought us together, two beautiful and talented children were brought into the world. heart:
Our lives are what we make them, but U2 have been the soundtrack. They have been a joint interest for us, a spiritual shake up, a joy, a revelation..... and good old fashioned rock and roll! Thank you for all of that boys!
No one will know how much the band mean to us. They are always around in the background when the big things happen.

Now I feel so strongly that I want to meet them to say that! Not much chance of that happening so I'll just post it here instead!

U2 marriages come with a huge recommendation from us! So get yourselves together out there! Who knows where it will lead!

^^ :laugh: I know! :p

Maybe we should retreat into PLEBA and 'make a plan' :wink: - I would never ever want to fight with one of my fellow PLEBAns over a guy! :hug:

Last edited:
:hug: Merc :hug:

Would never happen, love!

Besides, nobody has exactly been beating my door down anyways--you probably have had more dates recently to my zero...so no worries! :sigh:

But let's retreat to PLEBA anyways to see if the COS epidemic has gotten any worse! :sexywink:

starsgoblue said:
Besides, nobody has exactly been beating my door down anyways--you probably have had more dates recently to my zero...so no worries! :sigh:

:tsk: :no:

Merc's number of recent dates = 0 :sigh:

starsgoblue said:
But let's retreat to PLEBA anyways to see if the COS epidemic has gotten any worse! :sexywink:

:yes: :hyper:

Merc said:

:tsk: :no:

Merc's number of recent dates = 0 :sigh:

join the club - digsy's number of dates recently = 0 :(

when's stars4u2 coming to england...? :wink:

We need that listning party in The Octagon Bar sooo badly!!! :sigh:

... and btw, where are all the guys now?! :eyebrow:

... and btw, where are all the guys now?!

I've just been lurking this morning. Had my coffee, trying to figure out what I have to do next on a completely free Saturday. :hmm:

when's stars4u2 coming to england...?

When will U2 be there? :D

And all this talk of having no dates, makes no sense to me, :( Stupid, blind men in your home towns. :yes:

Returning the Love :hug: :heart:

I can't imagine that you will be alone for long. I think I saw Mobonofo knocking on your door. :love:
And he's just the most obvious Starsgoblue fan. The rest of us just scratch at your door, hoping you'll hear and answer. :bow:

Baby, don't cry. We have a new album on the horizon! :yes:

Merc said:
^^Hey starsgoblue, are you :flirt:ing with Marty?! :eyebrow: :grumpy:

There are so many cute American guys here, couldn't you let me have the Europeans?! :wink: :lol:

Ooh, catfights! :hyper:

*takes a seat, a drink and watches the spectacle*

starsforu2 said:

I can't imagine that you will be alone for long. I think I saw Mobonofo knocking on your door. :love:
And he's just the most obvious Starsgoblue fan. The rest of us just scratch at your door, hoping you'll hear and answer. :bow:

:wave: from a fellow scratcher of the door

"theres an insect in your ear
if you scratch it wont disappear
it's gonna itch and burn and sting
you wanna see what the scratchin' brings"

ok- problem solved. im officially a guy, even on interference :wink: thanks for the heads up starsforU2

i mustve read what it what sex i prefer- its all about the interefernce girls :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom