I'm Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:
Mofo82, you ought to get a lot more attention now. Before, the boys were scared, and the girls just wanted you to join Pleba and stop hitting on them. :laugh:

i knew it'd work. now, what to do with all the ladies here :hmm:

Male, single, 6'3". 28. Just submitted an MPhil and looking for a job. No Maserati but I have a Vauxhall Astra that I can pretend is one!;)

Me!.jpg

I can't beat the cute beagle picture but here's a picture of me with a fish!!:ohmy: :lol:

Fish.jpg

Alan

ps. :wave: Digsy :cute:

Popmartijn said:

Ooh, catfights! :hyper:

*takes a seat, a drink and watches the spectacle*

What IS it with guys and catfights?:eyebrow:
Unless they think some clothes are going to be taken off or something theres nothing really exciting is there?
at least not the way i fight:reject:

I think i missed your pic popmartijn.....
maybe I should join the fight?:sexywink: :angel:

Thanks starsgoblue:D

The top pic is about 18 months old and I'm now renting somewhere else but still in Loughborough. Unfortunately the posters have had to stay down because my landlord is very anti-blutac:sigh::grumpy:

These are the pics of my room when I was doing my degree in 1999. I was surprised how much stuff I managed to cram into such a small room:ohmy:

My_room_and_AV_kit_08.jpg

My_room_and_AV_kit_01.jpg
My_room_and_AV_kit_02.jpg
My_room_and_AV_kit_03.jpg
My_room_and_AV_kit_04.jpg
My_room_and_AV_kit_05.jpg
My_room_and_AV_kit_06.jpg
My_room_and_AV_kit_07.jpg
My_room_and_AV_kit_09.jpg

The carp was caught in July 2000. 19lbs 8oz :)

sing030-33.jpg

12" VINYL

;)

Alan

[Edit]

Sorry, I didn't read your reply properly...to answer your question, I don't know! I've got a feeling I bought it in Freshers week at my students union when they have a poster sale throughout or I bought it in Preston on my year out working for British Aerospace:confused::lol:

Here you go...you'd better be quick!;)

U2 'Actung Baby' 1991 Massive Promo poster! *RARE*

This took a while to find because of the typo! :shame::D

Last edited:
I don't know if the Ebay poster is like mine with the title in the middle. You'd have to mail the seller but at this stage you'd best put a bid in anyway if you're interested;)

It could well be my poster and they've just used the album picture which is readily available:)

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
What IS it with guys and catfights?:eyebrow:
Unless they think some clothes are going to be taken off or something theres nothing really exciting is there?
at least not the way i fight:reject:

Well, it's always good for one's ego when two or more people are 'fighting' for your attention. :D

I think i missed your pic popmartijn.....
maybe I should join the fight?:sexywink: :angel:

It's in the Lemonade Stand forum, in the first thread (the Pictures thread). But now I've checked it, I see 2 of my pictures aren't working, so I'll repost one. This one was taken in May last year, when I finally graduated. :dance:
PopmartijnGraduation1b.jpg

:D

enajh2 said:
sing030-33.jpg

12" VINYL

;)

Alan

[Edit]

Sorry, I didn't read your reply properly...to answer your question, I don't know! I've got a feeling I bought it in Freshers week at my students union when they have a poster sale throughout or I bought it in Preston on my year out working for British Aerospace:confused::lol:

Here you go...you'd better be quick!;)

U2 'Actung Baby' 1991 Massive Promo poster! *RARE*

This took a while to find because of the typo! :shame::D

I love the poster sales they have during fresher weeks/ christmas/ easter. :heart:
I have two of the same posters as you! / random observation
One of the best posters I have is one that Coke did a few years ago at Christmas with a big polar bear, it was at all the bus stops and my Mum and Dad had to get it delievered from somehwere like America. It's huge!!!! It sits in a big tube in the attic now, I couldn't get enough blue tack to hold it up! :lol:

My U2 posters are also in a tube at the moment. I have to un-tube some of them, frame them and hang them in my house. But I'm a gigantic hang-something-to-the-wall procastinator. :reject:

Popmartijn said:
My U2 posters are also in a tube at the moment. I have to un-tube some of them, frame them and hang them in my house. But I'm a gigantic hang-something-to-the-wall procastinator. :reject:

I procrastinate all the time. I always put things off. Don't worry Marty, women will fall in love with your smashing good looks and winning personality and your hang-something-to-the-wall procrastination problem will be overlooked.

I'm ugly. I have no chance of winning someone over.
:D

Popmartijn said:

If you are ugly, what am I then? Beyond hideous?
:p

:hug:

you're not ugly!!!
it really is true starsgoblue
people are just too polite to say it, apart from my sister and this girl in my uni class. :huh:

Maybe the others aren't too polite, but are your sister and that girl in uni class plain wrong!
I know you're not ugly. :sexywink:

:heart:

Popmartijn said:
Maybe the others aren't too polite, but are your sister and that girl in uni class plain wrong!
I know you're not ugly. :sexywink:

:heart:

you're too polite marty.
i photoshopped those pics of myself. :D

do all new posters in this thread get a free drink? it is a party after all :D

Hola everyone!

starsforu2 said:
And all this talk of having no dates, makes no sense to me, :( Stupid, blind men in your home towns. :yes:

:cute: :heart: Aww, thanks! Why are there no Interference guys in my town, whyyy?! :banghead:

Popmartijn said:
Ooh, catfights!

:shame: on you Marty! PLEBA-girls might be scary, but we will not fight each other over a guy! :tsk: Well, except Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry that is... LOL :sexywink:

Originally posted by enajh2
No Maserati but I have a Vauxhall Astra that I can pretend is one!

:hmm:

.... and Marty, that pic on the last page... :flirt:

im on my third glass of white wine
:drool:

i only have a few recent photos but most of them have pictures of my spanish frriends in them so ill show you one of me before going out about 3 weeks ago i think, the picture was taken with my mum and my sisters nemo the fish cuddly toy.

i'll have to go find it.
it's bad though. :up:

Lara Mullen said:

you're not ugly!!!

it really is true starsgoblue

First of all, love, that's subjective. It's corny but beauty really can be in the eye of the beholder. I don't think I'm pretty at all.

And I don't believe for a second that you are what you say you are. I just don't... You're talking like you look like Quasimodo's sister. :no: :shame:

And was this some random girl in your uni class being a first class biyatch to you? I'm a purple belt...you want me to come kick some tail for you? She's probably really insecure about herself and had to try and take you down a notch....don't let the bitches grind you down!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom