I'm Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
enajh2 said:
Male, single, 6'3". 28. Just submitted an MPhil and looking for a job. No Maserati but I have a Vauxhall Astra that I can pretend is one!;)

Me!.jpg

I can't beat the cute beagle picture but here's a picture of me with a fish!!:ohmy: :lol:

Fish.jpg

Alan

ps. :wave: Digsy :cute:

so i'm a bit late (been out) but heres a wave right back at ya :wave:

thanks starsgo blue
there are pics of me here one from an outing 2 years ago!!! :shocked: and another one from last halloween. they should be in that massive photo thread.

starsforu2 said:

*Pours another white wine for Lara Mullen* :drunk:

ooh this is fun
lets all get sloshed on imaginary inteference wine and post random pictures of ourselves (no... not that type of picture!!)
:)

shot for getting on board with the pics guys... i want more!

starsgoblue said:
In bout 5 hours I get to go home and crack open that 12 pack of Heinies that are waiting for me.... :yummy:

what time is where you're at?

its 11:30 here, just got back from dinner with the family.
all good fun and very civilised, i'm dying for a proper drink now though
*goes hunting in fridge*

starsgoblue said:
Merc and Marty....can you guys just hook up already?! :sexywink: Love is in the air......:laugh:

:lol: :eek: :reject:

Edited to add: What can I do - he's the Interference guy nearest to me... except for... Lemonboy... :hmm: :shifty:

... and what about me, don't I get a drink?! :grumpy:

Last edited:
hahaha.

i have massive eyes for my small head :D my spanish friends brother even noticed it.
i hate having pictures taken of myself and i was saying hurry up to him when he was taking a picture of me and he took it mid sentence and my eyes looked like saucers. he shoued cuckoo at me for the rest of the day. :lol:

digsy said:
its 11:30 here, just got back from dinner with the family.

Hey digsy, same here! :D:up: Except for the time... 00:30 here! :yawn:

Pint of Stella please?!:D

Hold on a mo, make that two in case it gets busy here when people find out there's free booze!!:lol:

Alan

starsforu2 said:
Ok, I'll play bartender. what can I get you? And only the first drink is free.

:hmm: ... a Guinness would be just fine, thanks! :D

:dance:

starsforu2 said:

You're 5 hours ahead of me. Which is great, because you guys on the other side of the Atlantic get on right before I get off of work.

ony 5 hours? i though it would be more than that. its also cool cause when i'm on at night seems to be when most of you guys across the ocean are about as well. keesp it busy and interesting.
so what you been up to on this saturday?

Alan,

You should stand at the bar reserving a place so you're always clsoe to the barman and can get free drinks easily.

:D

enajh2 said:
Pint of Stella please?!:D

Hold on a mo, make that two in case it gets busy here when people find out there's free booze!!:lol:

Alan

>>> Pours one, no two pints for Alan <<<

There you go! :up:

Liked the pictures of the room! Very organized and very U2. Most of my posters are rolled up as well. Although I did have 4 Rattle & Hum Movie posters Foamed and Framed in my bedroom. They were the actual Movie Posters that they put in lobbies of Theatres. November 8th I believe... Just like Vertigo!

alans room was the tidiest student room I have ever seen apart from this girl I knew in my first year at uni who has a cleaning obsession and liked everything to be spotless :crack:

digsy said:

ony 5 hours? i though it would be more than that. its also cool cause when i'm on at night seems to be when most of you guys across the ocean are about as well. keesp it busy and interesting.
so what you been up to on this saturday?

Blissfully lazy Saturday, getting stuff done around the house, even caught a much needed nap. All in all not too exciting. I keep telling myself I need to work on updating the website, but I keep hitting refresh on this screen. :D

Did you see the other Rattle and Hum poster behind my TV? It's a landscape one with Elvis and Billie Holiday on it:cool: You can't see it very well but it was there:)

And yes, I'm impossibly neat but then I spend less time having to hunt for stuff;)

Last edited:
The Octagon as in the Octagon bar in the Clarence?
I;m not drunk, I actually make loads of mistakes typing. :D
I'm in (Northern) Ireland atm. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom