I'm Gonna Be In The Paper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
enggirl said:
Ok, I'm sorry but I'm kinda getting scared here....
I wasn't around much for bear and am not sure WHAT to think about it all. I'm just gonna be quiet and hope that I'm not noticed.

:hug: enggirl....bear is really quite harmless and a nice fella :)

warts and all :sexywink: j/k!

ABEL said:

:hug: enggirl....bear is really quite harmless and a nice fella :)

warts and all :sexywink: j/k!

I'd usually trust ABEL about almost anything....but I'm beginning to think that bear/ships has somehow brainwashed many people here. :ohmy:

I'm a-skeerd!

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
nevermind.

your too hard to get.

i want the sweet meats.

I know it's petty but I can't help myself...

you need to be copy edited!:sexywink:

And, contrary to popular belief (or, rather, YOUR belief), I'm not that simple. There are just some things that go on around here that I'm not privy too, that's all. :scratch:
So I guess you'll have to chase other prey. Good luck!

You're too fickle. Make up your mind. are you: scary/arrogant/condescending/too intelligent for everyone else here?
or...
trying to be scary/hoping to come off as arrogant/and being condescending in order to sound more intelligent than everyone else here?
Actually, final question is: WHAT are you? Hiding inside your monitor, pounding on the glass, trying to get out and experience a real connection to other humans?

Wow--I just read this and it sounds sort of mean...I'm not trying to be rude, just honest. And, honestly bear, I find you and your kind confusing to say the least. A long, long time ago I had a friend in the "real world" kind of like this--and it wasn't pretty; therefore, I'm not sure how this works out in cyberworld.

enggirl, you could not have made me happier with your last post. its going into my signature.

im seriously falling in love with you. kiss me, not with your lips - but with your mind and allow my hands to hold you throughout the night. :kiss:

hey enggirl...where's the newspaper article? this romance with bear is very fascinating, but I want to see your 15 minutes of fame. :D

My 15 minutes haven't begun yet!!!!!!
I'm so annoyed. As a matter of fact, I saw this Wednesday's paper today but "my" page still isn't there...so I'm hoping next week. I'll let you know when it does come out. But, unfortunately, I don't think the page itself will be available on the paper's website. I'll see what I can find out.

enggirl, you could not have made me happier with your last post. its going into my signature.

im seriously falling in love with you. kiss me, not with your lips - but with your mind and allow my hands to hold you throughout the night. :kiss:

OK, Now I am TOTALLY freaking out...
On the one level, if you're for real (not "for real" for real--but you know what I mean...); and on the other if you're just making fun of me. :ohmy:

And I'm mortified that now I'm a sig. Holy moly.:huh:

enggirl, maybe this will sooth your nerves.

i am the keys to the lock in your house
i play with your toys in the basement
when you look in the mirror, youll see me in the reflection

anywhere you go
ill be there
anywhere you turn
ill be there
open up your skull
ill be there

-----

dont worry, just be my friend and everything will be cool. its just that those who try and stay away from me usually end up wishing they hadnt.

look at my picture! im cute, good looking, handsome AND sexy!

come on, give it up for me! lets be friends! i even made you a freaking thread!!! be gardefriends with ememmeme!!!!!!! :mad:::mad::mad:@::mad::mad:::mad::mad:::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:@:mad:::mad:

enggirl, perhaps i could come over to your house sometime. we could play with barbies, rip their heads off with our teeth, and pretend theyre bleeding to death?

i used to love that game:heart:

just make sure its not this weekend old boy, you and I are headed to the sweet meat farm to pick out some choice rear for our McRib party....

enggirl, why must you tease our boy so much.....:sexywink:

Elvis Presley said:
just make sure its not this weekend old boy, you and I are headed to the sweet meat farm to pick out some choice rear for our McRib party....

enggirl, why must you tease our boy so much.....:sexywink:

you know id never cancel our ronald weekend getaway :sexywink:

Who are these normal people you speak of?

I hate the robots. I'm not ok with the computer. I'm in a software slump. I'm all that you can leave behind.

Where's my taco?

yes, and heres more advice.

listen to calluna. her and her relatives week beats your entire year.

do you find it odd that were all mad, enggirl? were coming to suck your blood. be afraid. but most importantly, drink sprite.

mofo, ive gotta take care of some dirty business, if you know what i mean. i hope you wont mind as i step outside with enggirl.

Oh, I understand.

Here's some advice, dont suck all the blood at once. If you take just have a little now, you can come back for seconds.

Our veins are thin, our rivers poisoned.

mofo, ive gotta take care of some dirty business, if you know what i mean. i hope you wont mind as i step outside with enggirl.

You silly boy. You're too late.
I was taken care of years ago...

enggirl, perhaps i could come over to your house sometime. we could play with barbies, rip their heads off with our teeth, and pretend theyre bleeding to death?

I'm surprised to hear that you're still playing with barbies. Somehow, I thought you'd have moved on by now...
but I guess the plastic idol of false femininity is one step closer to human contact than that mouse you play with all day...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom