if bono, edge, adam and larry were just ordinary guys...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

1145109445454wg7.jpg

:lmao:

U2Man said:
im so bored im posting moobs :drool:

You ARE bored. Even I don't post moobs.

Actually....if they weren't famous and I was a little closer to them in age...I might've had a better chance of ending up with one of them. ;)

There's just something about Irish, British, Australian and New Zealand accents that make me swoon!

If this was 1984...and I was in my 20's...maybe, just maybe I'd be Mrs. Adam Clayton...and no one would bother my husband because he's not a rockstar.

;)

Last edited:
I think Adam would probably set off my older-English-guy radar even if he wasn't famous (if I heard him talk I guess)... the others I probably wouldn't look twice at if I passed them on the street (although I tend not to pay much attention to my surroundings anyway). Of course, if they weren't famous I would probably never pass them on the street unless they all moved to Melbourne for some reason. :D

Carmelu2fan said:

Age is just a number GG...besides if you find someone who you love and that man loves you- nothing eles should matter.

Are you sure you would just follow "regular guy" Bono around?:shifty:

:wink: the :happy: meant that I was sarcastic... I am all in for if it's love, then so be it, regardless of age... ok, but as long as the persons are both over 16 as it is in the Dutch law... that's fine by me :yes:

Galeongirl said:

:wink: the :happy: meant that I was sarcastic... I am all in for if it's love, then so be it, regardless of age... ok, but as long as the persons are both over 16 as it is in the Dutch law... that's fine by me :yes:

I should have known that:banghead: I love using >:happy: < to be sarcastic myself. I totally agree with you. :up:

thrillme said:

You ARE bored. Even I don't post moobs.

Actually....if they weren't famous and I was a little closer to them in age...I might've had a better chance of ending up with one of them. ;)

There's just something about Irish, British, Australian and New Zealand accents that make me swoon!

If this was 1984...and I was in my 20's...maybe, just maybe I'd be Mrs. Adam Clayton...and no one would bother my husband because he's not a rockstar.

;)

:yes: I am with you on that one. Adam would still be cool and sexy even if he was'nt a rockstar .

However the only way Adam and I would be the same age is if I hitched a ride in Edge's time machince and went back to the ZOO era. Adam would be close to my age then. I would just have to pray that I don't go back and end up as a 13 year old again:|

Accents:drool:

:lmao: That cat..!

I think I'd look. Because Larry is easy on the eyes, and Adam is just too damned cool /not/ to look at. Admittedly, I'd probably ignore Bono - half the time I'd like someone to drown him; he talks too much! (Don't beat me! I mean it affectionately! :reject:), and, well, I'd likely not pay much attention to Edge, either.

That's not even a question. I'd be attracted to Larry for his gorgeous looks even if he was a toilet cleaner, and Bono has a larger than life personality, not to mention a beautiful appearance.

I am with you Zee:drool: So true. Larry would look good wearing a utility belt. I would think Adam would be a music teacher or something real laid back. Edge would be a scientist and Bono would be in politics full time:giggle:

Devlin- your sig:lol:

Edge - Although he does have lovely eyes & a beautiful smile, I'm not certain that he'd get my attention to just pass me on the street.

Adam - He'd have gotten by me completely unnoticed in his younger days but now with that distinguished, silver crown? He would definately catch my eye.

Larry - The obvious 'face' :) - there's no denying he is physically attractive & I'd certainly watch him walk past me to get a look at that backside. :censored: (Oddly enough, with that said, I've always enjoyed his looks, but he's never been the 'sexy' one for me. :shrug: )

Bono - With or without sunglasses, so long as he wasn't wearing the Pop Chop I'm positive he'd get my attention. Mr. Blu & my dad are/were short to medium height men with strong, prominent noses, and either a sweet, charming demeanor (Mr. Blu) or a great sense of humor with the gift of gab (my dad). Add into that equation the swagger that Mr. Blu & Bono both possess & it's a no-brainer that my radar would go off if the man walked by me! :combust: :drool: (The question that leads me to ask is: would Bono posses that swagger if he were just your average working Joe??? :hmm: Probably so, is my guess. Just on a more managable scale! :giggle: )

BluRmGrl said:
The question that leads me to ask is: would Bono posses that swagger if he were just your average working Joe??? :hmm: Probably so, is my guess. Just on a more managable scale! :giggle: )

I'm with you. Bono would probably swagger no matter where life had taken him. I'm just so glad we can all enjoy him and he can support his family! :laugh:

Carmel> It's courtesy of a coworker of mine. It's pretty funny. I'm thinking of changing it, though, to something else.

Hee..I don't think Bono knows how not to swagger. It's just him.

I could see Larry doing something..quiet. Where he doesn't have to see a person, ever. A mechanic, say..for Harleys, specifically. That boy loves him some Harley.

Dev- I fell out of my chair laughing at your sig, if only my memory was good... I have one bloke in mind I like to say that too when ever I get the chance:lol:

I guess it depends on what is going on if I would notice B and Edge. I almost missed both of them in Hawaii and I was just feet away from them:coocoo:

Larry is pretty and has that smooth chest:shifty: that stands out. If you like that sort of thing. I would surley notic it though.

Adam is just HOT:drool: and I would notice and flirt upon first sight of him:flirt:

We should put Silver hair on this >:adam:

Babydoll said:
Ahhhh, memories of Hawaii. :sad:

Carmel...:scream: :hug:

thg045.gif
I feel your pain. I have Hawaii flashbacks on a regular bases. I wonder if there are any meds I can take for that?:crazy:

i think i would notice adam because he looks sort of eccentric. not sure about edge. if we knew each other i'd like him, but if we didn't, i don't know if he'd get my attention. if i saw larry walking down the street, i'd take a look at him, but that would be it. if i knew him i think i'd be friends with him, we have similar personalities. but i think i'd hate bono, he talks way too much. (bono fans don't hurt me, it's just my opinion.)

As a regular guy wouldn't Bono be a salesman? But what would he sell? He always sayss that would have been his second profession probably, if he hadn't become a rock singer.

I think he would have excelled at selling anything the ladies would want because he would charm them to pieces. :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
Dev- I fell out of my chair laughing at your sig, if only my memory was good... I have one bloke in mind I like to say that too when ever I get the chance:lol:

I guess it depends on what is going on if I would notice B and Edge. I almost missed both of them in Hawaii and I was just feet away from them:coocoo:

Larry is pretty and has that smooth chest:shifty: that stands out. If you like that sort of thing. I would surley notic it though.

Adam is just HOT:drool: and I would notice and flirt upon first sight of him:flirt:

We should put Silver hair on this >:adam:

Eh - trust me, a good memory can be a bad thing..I still remember old Prince songs, for god's sake..:p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom