if bono, edge, adam and larry were just ordinary guys...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
...that weren't in any rock band or famous in any way, just completely common people, and you passed one of them on the street one day, dressed up in ordinary clothes...would you turn around?

Last edited:
U2Man said:
...that weren't in any rock band or famous in any way, just completely common people, and you passed one of them on the street one day, dressed up in ordinary clothes...would you turn around?

that depends...did I just realize I forgot my purse or am I lost? Because if I'm lost, I'll probably just keep walking until I figure out where I am. If I forgot my purse, then yeah, I'll def. turn around and go get it.
Of course, it all depends on the weather.
Does that answer your question? :eyebrow:

ok, also no weird sun glasses and no beanie in the middle of the summer.

^^^ Yeah I agree...Im a sucker for good looking men....Plus if plain Paul Hewson was just swagering by i would definately look cause I love a man with confidence. (( good looking or not))
.I would turn around and look at Larry cause he is good looking ...
Im sure I would check out Adam and Dave Evans If I was just people watching .....

so yeah!....:D

Bono - most likely yes - with short hair.....there's an aura around him that grabs attention
Edge - only if I got eye contact - he has amazing green eyes....other than that, no
Adam - No
Larry - with no shirt on....hell yes.....other than that, no

admit it, youd think it was a little weird for this short guy to be wearing sunglasses at night/indoors

doubt it

whenever i'm really attracted to a guy it's not usually upon first glance :shrug: the men of u2 are all attractive in their own ways (i'm not so attracted to adam and i can't like larry when people say he looks like kevin bacon) but none of them are conventionally attractive imo, like in a way that would make me go "omg cute guy!!" larry and edge when they were younger, maybe

Chizip said:
admit it, youd think it was a little weird for this short guy to be wearing sunglasses at night/indoors

Maybe I like short guys who wear sunglasses at night/indoors :evil:

If he was plain old Paul Hewson, my plan of abduction would be easier :wink:

Of course I would turn around :yes: :drool: Paul Hewson or Bono, the man's da bomb :drool:

U2Man said:

In a parallel dimension, they probably *are* "just completely common people", and may not even know each other! But I think that Adam's appearance is striking enough (that silver hair and those blue eyes!) that I would definitely notice him!

Well, I'd sure turn round for a lookie at plain ol' Paul Hewson cos he's worth a second glance. And yeah, I think I'd probably look at the other three too seeing as they're aging quite nicely. Course, if they were still in their late 20s, well, I think I'd probably end up getting run over walk into a lamp post or something cos I defo wouldn't be able to take mine eyes off them....:lol:

youvedonewhat said:
Well, I'd sure turn round for a lookie at plain ol' Paul Hewson cos he's worth a second glance. And yeah, I think I'd probably look at the other three too seeing as they're aging quite nicely. Course, if they were still in their late 20s, well, I think I'd probably end up getting run over walk into a lamp post or something cos I defo wouldn't be able to take mine eyes off them....:lol:

:lmao:

youvedonewhat said:
Haha. Guy friend of mine just read that last bit and aggres.
And I do too. :up:

Back
Top Bottom