I need a hug...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug::hug::hug:

i'm somewhat in a similar position. the guy who i believe has a crush on me is very kind and sweet, but he smokes/drinks to excess. i just can't date someone like that.

Muggsy said:

thanks...

i need a hug... cuz I had to reject the sweetest guy in this planet... i feel like crap cuz i'm a :censored: chicken :sad: and I don't even know what i want in this moment...

You must have a good reason to reject him. You got to stop and start thinking, not only what you want on a boyfriend but what do you NEED on a boyfriend. Or maybe you don't need one right now. :shrug:

U2democrat said:
the guy who i believe has a crush on me is very kind and sweet, but he smokes/drinks to excess. i just can't date someone like that.

All the girls that like me never really end up making a move, they all seem scared in the end. :| You know I'm a really shy person, always on my corner and on my own and stuff but weirdly enough most of the girls that like me all seem to be the EXACT opposite to me. I mean they're all great people really, but it's always the ones that are most definitely NOT shy and have that very rebel like attitude. :huh: Maybe they see that I'm a rebel on the inside. :wink: But in the end they never really make a move and I hate when I have to do that. Why can't girls step up and do something, why always have to be the guys? :scream:

U2democrat said:

i'm somewhat in a similar position. the guy who i believe has a crush on me is very kind and sweet, but he smokes/drinks to excess. i just can't date someone like that.

I understand... my bf and the guy who likes me smoke weed (sometimes, they are not "dr. greenthumb") . I don't smoke, they respect me, they don't even smoke in front of me. personally I don't have problems with that, but i know what you mean.

... I'm not only shy, but i hesitate a lot about my feelings :huh: and that sucks... i'm in a very weird situation and is hard for me to make a choice.

Back
Top Bottom