I knew there was something I had to do... Tres!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw :hug:. Feel better soon. And a :hug: to hippy, too.

Kristie said:
I'ma stop by his office tomorrow and see if he's there. Granted, it's winter break, but hey.. can't hurt. I don't know what else to do...

Hope all turned out well :hug:.

As long as we're talking about crappy events...yesterday, my mom told me that she got a call from a relative...turns out my great-uncle Gene passed away Sunday morning. It's been a long time since my family's gotten the chance to see them, but I remember going to their house often when I was little and everything, and even though he was my great-uncle, he was like another grandpa-he even made a dollhouse for me that I played with constantly when I was little. So this makes me a little sad :(. I hope my great-aunt's okay, 'cause now it's just her in that house all by herself.

Angela

bye bye! :wave:

don't forget sunscreen!

...so I went to my professor's office yesterday, after dave was pestering me to call him but I hate calling so I went. Then dave told me not to take my umbrella 'cause I'd only have to park in 20 minute parking and jump outta my car and run in the building.
Anyway, my professor was THERE. But he had lost his voice, so the calling wouldn't have done much good. Also, 20 minute parking was full and I had to park 2 blocks away and walk in the rain and get soaked. So :madspit: on dave.

Anyway, professor guy says he got my email and he'd get the letters done that evening. Now, has he DONE it? Let's see. NO.

I'm going to cry.

Moonlit_Angel said:
As long as we're talking about crappy events...yesterday, my mom told me that she got a call from a relative...turns out my great-uncle Gene passed away Sunday morning. It's been a long time since my family's gotten the chance to see them, but I remember going to their house often when I was little and everything, and even though he was my great-uncle, he was like another grandpa-he even made a dollhouse for me that I played with constantly when I was little. So this makes me a little sad :(. I hope my great-aunt's okay, 'cause now it's just her in that house all by herself.

Angela

I'm sorry to hear that :(

I know what you mean about being almost like another grandpa. My Dad had an uncle, Joe, who lived in New Jersery - but when he and his wife were well they came down to Florida every couple of years. They've both passed away, but I have nice memories of them :)

Kristie said:
bye bye! :wave:

don't forget sunscreen!

...so I went to my professor's office yesterday, after dave was pestering me to call him but I hate calling so I went. Then dave told me not to take my umbrella 'cause I'd only have to park in 20 minute parking and jump outta my car and run in the building.
Anyway, my professor was THERE. But he had lost his voice, so the calling wouldn't have done much good. Also, 20 minute parking was full and I had to park 2 blocks away and walk in the rain and get soaked. So :madspit: on dave.

Anyway, professor guy says he got my email and he'd get the letters done that evening. Now, has he DONE it? Let's see. NO.

I'm going to cry.

:hug: Kristie :hug:

well I started college officially. yeah, so far one class:laugh:

I tried getting my iPod yesterday. had my poor heart all set on it. they had one on display at best buy. I did a happy dance and made an ass out of myself.
then the guy told me they didnt have any. I was sooooo close to crying. I had tears in my eyes and everything. I think he felt sorry for me because he called up the mac store to see if they had one.
yeah right. this bites:|

well my first class I chose to be online so it was a blast... i wandered to pleba halfway through it:|
In september I will be doing the real deal and taking on the full load of college. im going to be a teacher. who the hell knows why. I guess im a masichist or however you friggin spell it:lol:
where are you going to college?
whatcha going to study? you dont know how thrilled I am that theres somebody close to my age around here:hug:

Next year I'll be going to Christopher Newport University. It's small but its quickly rising up in terms of quality. I hope to major in Poli-sci and I'm minoring in Leadership 'cause i'm in the leadership program. Should be alot of fun! Better than high school that's for sure :madspit:

youre going to be an awesome woman when youre out of college:yes:
highschool really blew the big one for me. Im still not sure where Im going to college next year. Theres three main ones Im looking at that I will be able to get into just fine. its all a matter of my preference.
why dont they give rock star classes anyway?:scratch:

oh yeah and I don't even have a 3.5 :madspit: It's so weird because the smart people are looked up to, and the slackers are looked down upon, and i'm stuck in the middle. :shrug: I'm a nerd outside of school though :lol:

don't worry
once you're in college for a little bit you'll be like "high school? wha?"

did you know that suicide is the most common cause of death for college students?
some kid took a dive off the parking garage last year...

the moral of that story is, don't stress too much :hug:

^ what she said!

Oh yeah... and unless you REALLY REALLY REALLY know what you want to do... pick a liberal arts college where you can try out lots of things rather than a college specifically focused on one area.

I thought I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to do theatre when I entered school so I chose a school based solely on that... then I decided I wanted to change. :| Fortunately, the school I was at was also an excellent liberal arts school. :up:

we should have pleba college:D then all of us can just go to a liberal arts college together and have fun talking about music and bono and whatever all the time
wait....maybe thats not such a hot idea. what would we really get done?:eyebrow:
Im one of those loserish people that took a year off between college and highschool to "find themselves" or whatever. im not so sure I found anything but it was worth a bloody shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom