I knew there was something I had to do... Tres!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the indignation of it all! I am now using a cane because my leg keeps going numb because of my back. I hate my insurance company. It takes them forever to preauthorize things.:(

u2granny said:
Oh, the indignation of it all! I am now using a cane because my leg keeps going numb because of my back. I hate my insurance company. It takes them forever to preauthorize things.:(

I'm sorry, granny. :hug: I hope it doesn't take too long!

Kristie said:
I hate talking to people in real life.
My mom says I should walk around with a bag on my head and a big smiley face painted on it, maybe I'd have more friends.
:ohmy:
My mom used to say that to me, for years ... when I was a teen. I used to spend a lot of time at home listening to music (U2), and reading instead of hanging around with all those nonsense silly girls of my age...
I still listen to U2, read lots of books ... and don't hang around with girls of my age, but I've changed a lot.

Freezing rain tonight.:mad: The only thing that will keep me off the roads. Got my flashlights and camp stove for when the power lines snap.

you'd think power companies could keep power to all of us these days

but nooooo, we gotta keep a gas heater out in the garage for when the power goes out for 3 days in the middle of winter 'cause we're the last people to get power back...

ok, the power NEVER goes out here. It flickered a little during that last big ice storm. At home though, that's a different matter.

When I was in college, we lived in a really old apartment complex. One of the instructions the apartment complex gave out to people who moved in was that whenever there was a thunderstorm, make sure to turn you air condtioning unit off. If lighting struck anywhere nearby it would cause a brownout in your apartment if you air was running at the same time:huh:

Your post just reminded me of that for some reason Kristie :reject:

Last edited:
We haven't lost power (obviously) but all the major roads are closed and the ones open require chains. Sounds like a dvd kind of day. That's what happens when there are so many bridges. Gotta love freezing rain.

kellyahern said:

I'm easily excited by random U2 moments like that :reject:

Don't hide in a box! I'm the same way! Today was a completely great day for random U2 moments...

As I was signing my contract for my new cell phone... Pride came on the radio... then, as I was getting my ears pierced (second holes), Walk On came on the radio...

Coincidence? I think not! :D

so nice to see that other people seem to be tuned into u2 - today alone
- turned on tv to vh1 - ABOY came on
- SYCMOYO - switched on Sirius just as it started
- Heard Pride a couple of times today - but I have feeling I'm be hearing that all weekend

We have about 6 inches of snow on the ground here :mad:

kellyahern said:
We went to Orlando today. On the drive there and back, we heard ABOY three times and Vertigo once :up: I think the 80's station also played Pride :)

Kelly, I listen to that 80s station too. :) I'm about two hours south of you. On a good day the reception comes in perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom