I knew there was something I had to do... Part Deux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yay hurricane!

I got a parking ticket today. There's a string of cars in the parking lot, I park in the empty spot, but apparently some of them are outside the lines. All the cars starting with mine got tickets.
:mad: :mad: :angry:

This was after I spent 20 minutes looking for a parking spot and was late for work.

I need a nap.

I got good news today. I got the biopsy results on my ankle thing. The edges came back clean so no chemo this time.:hyper:

Kristie said:
yay hurricane!

dood, don't even joke.

I'm just praying it doesn't come this way again. It would seriously wipe out most of the things around here already weakened by Charley. Though have you seen the SIZE of that thing? It could wipe out all of FL from anywhere.

This is not a fun time.

Anyway, carry on.... don't mind my rumblings. :|

kellyahern said:
I think I'm out of the loop :reject: Where are you going again? :reject:

I don't think I've told you, so that would probably explain it... :D

We're going to... Dublin... :shifty:

hippy said:
I'm just praying it doesn't come this way again. It would seriously wipe out most of the things around here already weakened by Charley. Though have you seen the SIZE of that thing? It could wipe out all of FL from anywhere

:hug: to everyone in hurricane-areas - I hope you and your homes will be safe!

Woohoo! I got another job and a guy's coming over after work who's 99% sure he's buying my computer (which would be half of what I need to save for a laptop).

yeah my X boyfriend called me yesterday at work and was like yeah, i just wanted to call in case i die in the hurricane. im staying because i feel like it so i wanted to let you know....how stupid. then he admitted he just wanted an excuse to talk to me. whatta dork
hope all the people in FLA here are okay.
i swallowed gasoline today. oops. it was on my hands and i ate an orange. now i dont feel so good

I just found out last night that Bishop Tutu (yes, the Bishop Desmond Tutu from South Africa! :bow: ) is going to preach in the city cathedral on sunday 12th! :yes:

I just have to hear that!!! :hyper:

^ that sig reminded me of my random thought of the day:

I was listening to the radio. Well, it was on in the background, really, and I heard one of the djs say "edgier" and thought, "Edgier, as in... like the Edge"

:huh:

It was amusing to me. :edge:

u2bonogirl said:

got in a tiff over the bono oreilly thing today. lol. i think i won.

Oh and another thing...

Because of work, I missed Bono on tv :ohmy:

I talked my co-workers into letting me watch it while we were working and then it got busy and we couldnt turn the tv on.

I didn't set my vcr because I thought I'd be able to watch it at work.

Thanks for listening - I feel better

:hug:

i didnt know when it was going to be on. i went on the website for fox news and watched it while dancing around the house and freaking out about everything bono did.
so very pleba of me but somebodys gotta do it i say

today i went to get icecream at the new coldstone in my town and they gave me fat free sugar free yogurt on accident instead of the real stuff. eew

hippy said:
After 3 full days of hurricane force wind and rain...

THE SUN HAS FINALLY RETURNED!!!! :D

(Though it's still really windy outside)

Congrats!!! :applaud:

I'm glad you got through the hurricane safely!

We're still without power at home (it's been about 24 hours). But I'm at work. I'm tired of being at work. I worked 2 hours Saturday night, all day yesterday, and am here at work again today - just as well, at least we have power and A/C at work. But I'm tired of sitting around and doing nothing, just preparing lunch and dinner for fire and police dept. - the rest of the time we just sit here :grumpy:

This was supposed to be a 3 day weekend, so much for that.

hippy said:
I'm off to look for a gas station that's a) open and b) has gas. :|

:lol:

Sorry, I know it's not funny to be in that situation - it was just the way you wrote it...

:hug: Kelly and hippy :hug: - next time you have a hurricane comming by, take a nice long vacation over here! :yes:

u2bonogirl said:
here we have a disaster all of our own. tourists

Where is that?! :confused: It possibly can't be that bad, can it?!

glad you guys are all ok... I'm so used to all my roommates going "HOORAY!" and running to the roof of the tallest building they can find in the event of any unusual weather phenomenon. Here, that means tornadoes, though I bet they'd be happy if there were any Indiana hurricanes.

I somehow managed to injure both knees while on the horse today.
I also spent an hour trying to figure out when green glass started being made in force. You'd think that wouldn't be so hard to find, but nooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom