I knew there was something I had to do... Part Deux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And by "made me rent" I mean "made me drive to Blockbuster so she could rent and then made me watch because the $$ I have consists of 3? and 95?."

Which raises another question: why am I carrying around British Pounds? :shrug:

:wave:

... just got home from 14 days of holiday :D - having been totally isolated from computers and internet connections I'm now trying to catch up on 14 days of U2-news, PLEBA-posting and unread e-mail in my inbox, which at this time (10pm and after a long day with a family party) seems like a very unmanageable task! :sigh:

Luckly I have one more week of vacation before uni starts again, so that should give me enough time to get updated with everything - I hope!!! :lol:

... I guess I'll go to bed now - have many things to do tomorrow (unpack, clean up, shop for new glasses :hyper: ...)

Glad to be back!!! :hug:

kellyahern said:
I woke up today with bad back pain :( I have no idea how I hurt it, I haven't lifted anything heavy or anything. After my shower this morning, I had to lay on my bed to get my shoes on :huh:

In short, ow! :sad:

Ouch. I knew I was getting old when I started injuring myself in my sleep.:| Hope you feel better.

kellyahern said:
I woke up today with bad back pain :( I have no idea how I hurt it, I haven't lifted anything heavy or anything. After my shower this morning, I had to lay on my bed to get my shoes on :huh:

In short, ow! :sad:

Kelly:hug:

I slept on my arm last night and now it feels strange. :|

Ooo, my dad bought me UF on vinyl today!:hyper:

This extends my record collection to a grand total of seven :up:

Last edited:
I hurt myself last night too. I doubt you want to know how, though.

Currently I'm sitting at my boyfriend's desk at his work. He doesn't know I'm here, I bought him some suprise jimmy john's dinner, but I got here and he's in the room with the laser. I might screw something up if I wander in there, so I sit here and wait for him to come out.

*taps foot* :sigh:

Last edited:
I discovered something yesterday.

The Electrical Storm video they show you if you watch it on Yahoo is NOT the same one that's on the DVD.
Granted the difference is like one shot totalling maybe a half second, but it's not the same.

Such is my thought of the day.

I rode my horse today. I always have visions of me flying off the other side when I get on horses. Plus he's blind in one eye and does not like to be led 'cause you're on the blind side. I want a new horse.

I got new pants though. Hooray for pants!

I bought a new rat yesterday. My daughter's died last week. I can't believe I missed a rat enough to buy another!

TheWho4Life said:
AAWW! What's it's name? I always wanted a rat, but I got a hammy instead lol.

Haven't named it yet. I need to see what it's personality is like first. The other was called Peekaboo because she hid so much.

I just realized my grandaughter colored on my monitor with glitter crayon. :eyebrow: I'm pretty sure it was her and not my husband. Still, you never know.

Does anyone take Seasonale and if you do, did you have any side effects?

Last night I found a perfectly good discman, skip proof (for jogging), nice headphones, and one of those head phone adapter things with all the buttons on it. :hyper:

...Have just read all about 7, to me totally unknown, pharmaceutical companies and written abstracts about them to the rest of the committee... Then send mail number 1 billion to the embassy... Why does this planning of the uni study tour have to be "one step forward, two steps back"?! :sigh:

There is only little over 5 weeks 'till departure-day and I'm going :crazy: if this doesn't start to go my way very soon!

I guess we'll make it in time, but... :shrug:

Merc said:
...Have just read all about 7, to me totally unknown, pharmaceutical companies and written abstracts about them to the rest of the committee... Then send mail number 1 billion to the embassy... Why does this planning of the uni study tour have to be "one step forward, two steps back"?! :sigh:

There is only little over 5 weeks 'till departure-day and I'm going :crazy: if this doesn't start to go my way very soon!

I guess we'll make it in time, but... :shrug:

I think I'm out of the loop :reject: Where are you going again? :reject:

Oh, and there's another hurricane headed for Florida. Yay! :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom