I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to partake in any randomness during my stint at interference, so feel free to let me know your darkest secrets:wink:

I've killed random, wow I'm so proud.....................................:|

:crazy: I can't believe how late it is. It is sooooooo quiet without the 3 spanish girls. They were so loud and always opening their door and laughing. They never locked the door so their friends were always in and out. This is weird. Derek has been a little quieter since his girlfriend moved in, although she's really loud. She must smoke because she's always on the balcony at weird hours talking as loud as she can. But at least the bass playing at 2 am in the middle of the week has stopped.

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I can't believe how late it is. It is sooooooo quiet without the 3 spanish girls. They were so loud and always opening their door and laughing. They never locked the door so their friends were always in and out. This is weird. Derek has been a little quieter since his girlfriend moved in, although she's really loud. She must smoke because she's always on the balcony at weird hours talking as loud as she can. But at least the bass playing at 2 am in the middle of the week has stopped.

I still think he's a figment of your imagination since we didnt hear any bass last week. :shifty: :wink:

I'm in such a good mood it's ridiculous. I'm *almost* considering calling Amy right now to see if she wants to go out for a drink. Almost. She might just kill my mood though! I could use a fine pint :drool:

Kariann said:
I meant to get you some Krema peanut butter to bring with me but I didnt have a chance to get there with my messed up schedule.

didn't you buy something from there for Dublin? I remember one of you brought something with that was really good :drool:

:madspit: Note to eBay sellers:

When someone is looking for a U2 poster, they don't want a title that says "U2 Bono Edge Atomic Joshua Achtung." How the hell does anyone expect people to find stuff with a title like that? Then when you click on it, it is something from Pop :crack:

I need a new poster for my new home. I want something rare. Not Red Rocks Edge rare but just something that is a little more unusual than the standard JT or albums poster. I want something from AB or there's even a baby U2 poster from 1979 that's easy to find and cheap. Edge looks so :cute: The poster I want isn't even something I know about yet. It's just something I'll find and know that's it. :shifty:

But how can I find that rare and unique U2 poster with a screwed up title like that and no picture to look at until I click on the auction :der:

arw9797 said:
:madspit: Note to eBay sellers:

When someone is looking for a U2 poster, they don't want a title that says "U2 Bono Edge Atomic Joshua Achtung." How the hell does anyone expect people to find stuff with a title like that? Then when you click on it, it is something from Pop :crack:

I need a new poster for my new home. I want something rare. Not Red Rocks Edge rare but just something that is a little more unusual than the standard JT or albums poster. I want something from AB or there's even a baby U2 poster from 1979 that's easy to find and cheap. Edge looks so :cute: The poster I want isn't even something I know about yet. It's just something I'll find and know that's it. :shifty:

But how can I find that rare and unique U2 poster with a screwed up title like that and no picture to look at until I click on the auction :der:

Seriously what is up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom