I am so nervous/excited ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
I have a job interview tomorrow ... Woo Hoo! I have a job right now, but for the last eight months or so, my boss has been absolutely unbearable and I feel like I am going nowhere in the job. My new job would be a step up and give me more freedom and creativity.

I am really excited about this opportunity ... but, I am nervous, because I haven't been on a job interview in three years.

I guess i know, in the back of my mind things well go well, but I also know that I really wnat this job, and if things don't work out, I will be really disapppointed.

Sorry ... I was totally rambling ... just needed to get that off my chest.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Good luck JessicaAnn! Go get them girl!

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

*~**~*sending positive vibes your way*~**~**~

best of luck tomorrow, i know you will do well!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Just wonder that you'll meet U2 one day acidentally and you'll do your best at the interview. *crosses fingers*

------------------
Everyone argues then we do what I say-Bono

Adam is the most hugable member of the band. He just look like he was made for hugging.-madonna's child

Email me at: christina@u2email.com

Good luck. I'm sure it will be fine. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.
smile.gif

hey jess~
knock their socks off! well, not literally...they may have you taken into custody...
wink.gif

if you know you can do it, they will too!

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine. If you start really freaking out, just repeat "I am a goddess" over and over in your head. It REALLY works!

Sigh...I still don't have a summer job, but I just turned in two more applications today. We shall see!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Thank you everyone ...

I actually listeded to U2: 7 to psych myself up for the interview.

It went well ... I don't think I said or did anything supid or embarrassing.

Well, I should hear something next week.

In celebration ... martinis for everyone!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Back
Top Bottom