Hurt/Heal Game #3, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heal: MOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFO
hurt: the fly

mofo 33
UTEOTW 59
the fly 55

its ok vertigogal. I still remember winning the first game together. you know you want to be on the winning team again. :sexywink:

VertigoGal said:

as long as that winning team is for The Fly. :sexywink:

pfffffffft. I can't discuss my strategy on the board here anyway. I might get sabotaged. so we'll have to wait and see. :angry: :sexywink:

Maybe some Mirrorball Men shoud appear around here and complete the group :wink: I really like these 3 characters, and 90's U2 aren't my favourites!

Since i am a new member and did not get into the first game, is there a limit to the amount of times a person can vote, or is it wenever u see ur favorite song going down u can vote a couple times? Just wondering so i do not break any rules and get anyone mad at me.

thefly418 said:
Since i am a new member and did not get into the first game, is there a limit to the amount of times a person can vote, or is it wenever u see ur favorite song going down u can vote a couple times? Just wondering so i do not break any rules and get anyone mad at me.

you have to wait 5 minutes in between each vote, that's about it. :)

thefly418 said:

1 post every 5 minutes, no back to back posts :)

thefly418 said:

you can vote with 5 minutes within each vote, and you can't vote twice in a row. So, if you vote and 5 minutes later no one has voted after you, you can't vote until someone votes.

then you just add 1 point to the song you want to "heal" and -1 do the song you want to "hurt".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom