How many copies of ATYCLB have you bought?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

socalu2fan

A friend of mine recently bought me a copy of the Bends so I responded by buying him a copy of U2's newest. After I did that I did some thinking: I have bought 4 copies of the CD. 1 for me, 3 for friends. I have also been directly influential in getting 3 more copies bought by people who wouldn't have bought the album otherwise. That makes 7 cds. I was just curious to see how many you guys have purchased (I sure hope when this thread is done it doesn't add up to 2.7 million!)

One copy of ATYCLB, all three elevation cd singles (not including the DVD), walk on single, stuck single, BD single. I am considering buying the U2000 box of ATYCLB, any have that? It it worth it?

let's see...2 copies of ATYCLB for myself (the UK and Limited Edition one with the Summer Rain single), 2 copies of both BD singles. 1 Stuck Single.

3 more copies of ATYCLB as Christmas gifts for roommates and friends...hmm. Yeah, I'm doing my part to help the sales numbers.
biggrin.gif

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

you should all work in the retail! start at sam goody?s.
i only bought one copy. but this one at the right moment. i am stuck to that copy, cuz it was a special lovely evening when i heard it the first time.

for me:
2 atyclb (european and uk version)
4 beautiful day (3 european, 1 japanese)
4 stuck (3 european, 1 japanese)
3 elevation (3 european)

for others, i believe 1

------------------
~stadtmueller

Where are you guys getting the elevation cd's at?

for myself:
1 ATYCLB
1 BD single

I encouraged friends to buy:
3 ATYCLB
1 M$H soundtrack

biggrin.gif

foray

------------------
Anyone can stand adversity but to test a person's character, give them power.

1 ATYCLB, and I got a friend and my boyfriend to each buy a copy.

2 BD's and 1 Stuck...those are all I have found in the U.S. so far...I might be doing some special ordering soon (I just need money first!
tongue.gif
).
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

i bought the special tour edition of elevation bringing its total at 4 different copies.

------------------
~stadtmueller

1 album
2 BDay CDSingles (OZ)
2 ELEVATION CDSSingles (OZ)
2 STUCK CDSingles (OZ)
2 WALK ON CDSingles (OZ and Canada)

and I have every single and album they have ever released except the first three!!!!!! Probably similar to most people here...so I have no compuslsion in Downloading stuff as I buy it all anyway :)

Brownda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom