How good is it to see Adam totally into things again this tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I mean i know its only been one show, but from all the clips (especially the TV clip in the audio/video forum) all you can see is adam smiling and throwing some bono like poses :up:

um...i thought he was fine during the Vertigo Tour. even at the first Chicago show, Bono said asked Adam "what's gotten into you".

You know, I kind of had the same sentiment. He has been the one shooting the video for U2.com, and really has been pretty vocal during hte lead into this tour.

:up: to Adam.

I was thinking the same thing while watching video of yesterday's show. It is the happiest I've seen him look on stage. You could tell he was really enjoying the night.

Did you hear Edge and Bono fuck up all last night?? Its pretty much become Adam's show.

After quickly scanning the MP3's of last night:
Bono should practise the lyrics for a couple of songs (especially TOF!!!).
Don't know what was wrong with Edge, he had hiccups in a couple of the songs.
C'mon guys, should do better in Milan!

Really good. Adam was pretty boring on the Vertigo tour imo. Now he's got LOADS of new basses, other new gear, new outfits(though that one's questionable!) and MOVES. :love:

It's like he's on fire. :wink:

Really good. Adam was pretty boring on the Vertigo tour imo. Now he's got LOADS of new basses, other new gear, new outfits(though that one's questionable!) and MOVES. :love:

It's like he's on fire. :wink:

Having been up close with him several times on the Vertigo tour, I would like to say I disagree AND that I will fight you :sexywink:

From the little bit I've seen of the new tour, it looks like he's having a blast :D Love it.

maybe he is going through a mid-life crisis ... actually scratch that- that was during ZOO TV with the bleach blonde mohawk! the gas mask on popmart also had me scratching my head.

Adam is just so unpredictable (in playing and just what he is thinking/feeling). People have said that he is the worst technical musician in U2...but I dont know. Adam has really impressed me lately!

:hmm:

Having been up close with him several times on the Vertigo tour, I would like to say I disagree AND that I will fight you :sexywink:

From the little bit I've seen of the new tour, it looks like he's having a blast :D Love it.

Heh, bite me.
yeah he was pretty flirty last tour, but I more meant he was more... static? He just stood in place when he played, standing like a statue, besides the occasional flirting and walking around. Now he's just grooving to his own beat while he's standing AND walking around flirting!

:shifty: Btw, please teach me how to get Adam close to you.

Adam is catapulting into a level of never-before-seen bassist awesomeness. :cool:

I'd already considered him most improved member on the new album. Glad to hear it's in the live stuff too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom