Horsens II Setlist party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, you know another song that has the astronaut clips? YOUR BLUE ROOM.
/bitter

YBR should only be done if they ditch the astronaut and give the part back to its' original owner, one Mr. Adam Clayton. :shifty:

And good party, everyone. Time now for the hubby & I to head out for our romantic, child-free evening! (Might be in later to look for pics/vids)

:wave::wave:

if the show is over, I will go bitch in the other forum :D

I would have rather been to the 1st show than the second..... UV is not greater than UF + UTEOTW, it s the worst 2nd night in a long time, usually it's better.... my opinion only.

Thanks for the consideration. :wink: We'll just party on.

Agreed that those two should stay, but still it's a pretty badass encore. Now if they can work their way around it with keeping UF and UTEOTW in AND UV, I'd be a happy camper. Saaay boys, what about ditching IALW?

My two cents: The encore is now perfect. I don't know, maybe they could replace WOWY with Bad or something, but...HMTM, UV, and MOS. YES.
However...the main set. Here we have some problems. Drop IALW's ass, put TUF back in its place of honor, get a full-band version of North Star working, and, if nothing else, at least have UTEOTW in rotation. Then we'll be good.

Don't worry. I don't mind setlist discussion when it's a decent argument. It's the brainless bitching I have a problem with.
I only wrote: "Boring setlist"

If that's brainless bitching according to you, I must say that you are the brainless one....cause you know...everybody can't always love the setlist, and if they don't it's not bitching....:doh:

Hey GG, Amazing Grace isn't really a "snippet" imo. It needs to be upgraded I reckon. It's not much shorter than MLK.

What's bigger than a snippet but less than a four minute song ...?

Hey GG, Amazing Grace isn't really a "snippet" imo. It needs to be upgraded I reckon. It's not much shorter than MLK.

A three-minute song!

...What?

u2gigs New bass line in Batman rehearsed earlier was good to hear. Saw band coming in today which was cool. Matt
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from here

Just had to post that before going. :wink:

NEW BASSLINE :drool: Go Ads!

I don't quite understand what they are trying to accomplish with the set either. The encore is exactly how it should be so that is a :up:, but what's with the main set? I'm not feeling it.

Hm, good point. Though it's always been counted as a snippet. I'm usually following Axver with this, they're stating it's a snippet. I guess it doesn't count as it's not the whole song in its original format, while MLK is played traditionally but missing a verse.

Woops, missed this one. :(

Catched up anyways, very happy about the encore (UV + HMTMKMKM in the same encore is simply EPIC) :happydance:

Though I'm very shocked The Unforgettable Fire & UTEOTW were out for this one. :grumpy:

Anyways, :up: for Miss Sarajevo still in the setlist, :down: for In A Little While (I don't hate it though) & Beautiful Day opening (still).

Must have been a great ending to the Horsens shows. Will be here for Helsinki 1 & 2 setlist parties fortunately. :)

Hm, good point. Though it's always been counted as a snippet. I'm usually following Axver with this, they're stating it's a snippet.

Yeah, I know Ax and Matt @U2 are a bit fuzzy over what's a snippet. It can range from Bono singing one word (e.g. "Gloooria") during a song to Amazing Grace, which is far too powerful and moving to be a mere snippet.

Actually, I wonder if Amazing Grace is listed as an intro to Streets on the official setlist. I'd guess that it is.

Good bye everyone thanks for the setlists updates pictures food and fun:) see ya's next time.......i hope, i think i need to turn my phone off next im here for a party, life keeps me away from my party,lol take care and have a great evening:wave:

Back
Top Bottom