Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
I am a "Fiver"... we've borrowed the entire DVD set off a friend and are devouring them season by season :D Love it!

Aww, no Drowning Man... :(

you are the first Fiver I've ever met on InterF :D

Glad you are enjoying it! :haapy:
and think they did this on a pretty[relatively speaking] ppretty modest CGI budget.....the stories & characters and all are mostly fantastic!

WHat season are you on?
I promise won't give away a thing!

I don't have \cable , but when i ouse sit for a close friend...i get to see the new Battle Star Gaslactica......which reminds me OF :heart: B5!

Are any mods online right now? We need Part III moved from Where The Album Has No Name to here!

I can't even begin to figure out how on earth I accidentally posted Part III there, of all places.

Can you just start a new Part III?

Or if there are no mods around, we can run this thread up to as many posts as we'd like :macdevil:

dazzledbylight said:

WHat season are you on?
I promise won't give away a thing!

I've actually watched all of it, but not for a while now... I'm indoctr... er, conver... no... introducing one of my housemates to it. :D We're still in the middle of First Season, and I've been enjoying watching the make-up and acting improve. ;)

The characterisation is superb... a big reason why I adore the series. :D I can't decide to this day which character I like best.

Anyway... how's that concert going? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom