Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I think people can vouch for the fact that I am indeed a mean beeeotch, so don't get too comfy there...

:mad:

:angry:

:madwife:

Okay, no news I see. Oh well. Not surprising, since there are still tons of seats left on ticketmaster, including sets of 2, 3 and 4! Considering how many tickets are left right now (a ton) I'd be shocked if we heard anything today.

I think we're toast :sigh:

And again, anyone that tells me to cheer up cause I am going to Hawaii = :madwife:

Morning to the West Coast arrivals :wave:

cleazer said:
Okay, no news I see. Oh well. Not surprising, since there are still tons of seats left on ticketmaster, including sets of 2, 3 and 4! Considering how many tickets are left right now (a ton) I'd be shocked if we heard anything today.

:giggle:
We must have been checking at the exact same time.
It ain't looking pretty.
It surprised the hell out of me when something showed up for 4 seats.

Watching the NASA channel right now. Looks like they might finally launch the mission to Pluto in a few minutes.

tryan101 said:
screw cheering up. give me a 2nd show dammit.

there will not be a second show...not with the RS coming to Hawaii, so might as well make other plans for the day..tour diamond head, swim with the sharks, spend a couple of days on the Big Island..plenty of OTHER things to do.

:|

Not sure which one of my posts in the last 2-3 days are making it seem like I am FULLY expecting a second show to be added. I am pretty much resigned to the fact that there won't with the hope that I might be wrong. Not the other way around.

:shrug:

Last edited:
Imarocker said:
there will not be a second show...not with the RS coming to Hawaii,
Sad, but probably true. One Stones show and 2 U2 shows is just too much too ask an island the size of Oahu to support all at once.

By the way, I get NASA TV on my Dish Network system, but if anyone wants to watch along, go to NASA's website, not surprisingly, their online video feed is pretty good.

Gorillaz!

But on hold with the U.S. Embassy in Mexico, so can't dance

:sad:

:wave: Hello all, Just getting caught up. I want to make sure I did not miss anything. Looks like I got an extra GA for nothing still:sigh: I hope there is a second show. If ther is not then we need to have a kick ass party on Sunday.

What say you?:hyper:

Imarocker said:
TM is known for playing games with tickets, pulling them then putting them back in.

That sucks.
I really wonder how they decide what best available seats are.
All computerized, of course.
But totally random.

I feel bad for people that bought a single seat at the yellow (5th) level earlier in the week and now orange (1st) levels are showing up.

Just goes to show, if there is time to select which tickets you want and you don't like the first ones that pop up, try another time.

Carek1230 said:
I'm with you......I say kick ass party on Sunday! Hells yea!

Alrighty then, we need a person that can take charge and orginize this. I am not to good with orginization:uhoh:

So would someone like to volunteer to get it together?
I would be a very good helper, I will suppy the drinks.:wink:

Miroslava said:
Well, you have some long trips ahead of you, though watching the first season of Lost while in a plane = NOT A GOOD IDEA... specially if traveling over large bodies of water

:lmao:

Can you imagine the concept of Lost but with a bunch on Interferencers on their way to HI?:ohmy:

faithingrace said:

Can you imagine the concept of Lost but with a bunch on Interferencers on their way to HI?:ohmy:

I would love to stranded on the island with Adam.
Oh yeah and you all too:shifty:

kellyahern said:

There was an Ethan on the show, but he was one of The Others :yikes:.

Whoa, Kelly!!
They mentioned him last night too!!! I do not want to get off topic but that show is sooo awesome. Good to see another LOST fanatic that is going to HI .Perhaps we may see some stars from the show.I had to jump off line early just to make sure I did not miss anything.:reject:

Miringeltje said:

That sucks.
I really wonder how they decide what best available seats are.
All computerized, of course.
But totally random.

I feel bad for people that bought a single seat at the yellow (5th) level earlier in the week and now orange (1st) levels are showing up.

Just goes to show, if there is time to select which tickets you want and you don't like the first ones that pop up, try another time.

if you look on your tickets you will see an 'x' number..either 1x, or 12x this is how the tickets are tracked in the system with the lower x number being closer to the stage etc...etc...

ThoraSEB said:

I love Lost, and I would definitely watch that version too! Could be interesting...

Hey Thora:hug: I am sorry to hear that things did not go as planned. I hope that everything eles runs smooth for you.

Oh yeah, an Interference version of LOST would be cool!!!
:hmm: Who would be the others?

I know Coldplay fans:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom