Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part XV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell was everybody? Where was the band? Where were the fans?
WE were there!
v2uv6d.jpg

Last edited:
Happy belated birthday Kelly!!

All's well here, and surprisingly, we were not TOO TOO sad. Ran into a couple different people, including tattoo Dan. Twice.

:wave:

Hawaii was great! No U2 but still a good time, lots of fans walking around with their T-Shirts. Dude, is that Miro in the convertible? Where was she during my vacation...she's friggen hot.

I didn't hang out with any "Zootopians", but I think it was their group at Duke's beach bar on Friday night. All of us lucked out, the weather was incredible, sunny in the 80's for most of the weekend although it did rain a bit on Friday when I was at the North Shore. Lots of U2 fans wearing their T-shirts, I can't wait for November (hopefully).

It was nice, I had a few staying at my hotel. I'm just glad the weather worked out well for us, my flight back was REALLY bumpy, hope everyone else has a safe flight.

trevster2k said:
Aloha from Hawaii, having a fabulous time so far. Swap meet place was crazy, the entire arena was surrounded by vendors selling pretty much everything from luggage to socks, cologne, ornaments, food, fresh fruit, you name it. WAY better prices than the international marketplace in Waikiki. The weather has cleared up and long range forecast is sunny. The beaches are open again and the beer is cold.

Hopefully some pics soon.
Trev

guys!

I'm back from Hawaii! Trev, it was great to finally meet you my Interference and MySpace friend!

Lu'au was so much fun! Good Times!!!

So back to reality for me!

So I did go to the Swap Meet on Saturday so was at Aloha Stadium! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so sad!!!

I went to the swap meet as well, lots of cool stuff, but most of the vendors sold the same stuff (Aloha shirts and bags), although you can find some good bargains and locally made trinkets. The stadium itself was down the street from the Arizona memorial, I didn't take the tour but stopped for a photo or 2.

I did have a LIVE U2 experience, believe or not. The Sunday band at Duke's Beach Bar played a version of I Still Haven't Found....., they had the crowd dancing and loving it, including myself. Close enough I guess, at least it was on the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom