Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part XV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone has a safe, uneventful journey and an incredible time in Hawaii!!! Remember your fellow interferencers like to live vicariously so please post any pictures from Kanye or Rocko sightings, D&D events, beautiful sunsets (or sunrises)....

Have FUN!!!!

I hope to meet y'all a little further on up the road!

Thank you thank you thank you!

I WILL POST PICS FOR CERTAIN!

:)

editted to add: (As long as I don't get sucked into Las Vegas, lose my marbles, and miss my flight!)

adrball said:

as much as i thought you were a t*** for posting a misleading thread on tour dates, i hope you have a great time and win loads in LV.

Jealous Guy.

Perhaps I was a t***....I was just trying to have fun and lighten people's moods a bit. I sometimes have a strange sense of humor!

Thanks for the well wishes--much appreciated!

Maybe we'll meet up after they finally DO announce new dates.

Cheers!:wink:

bfloxng said:

Cheers!:wink:

My Mrs has only given me the required approval (lol) for Oz, but hoping to bring her round for a return via Japan and Hawaii. Would be nice to meet up...and see that US humour first hand.

bfloxng said:
OH, I can teach MANY things...

I had no doubt about that.
I can TEACH many things too.

bfloxng said:
I will be in Vegas this Wednesday for 24 hours, and then off to Hawaii! You should SO come!

Now if you had flown to Hawaii via SF!

Nightsong said:
I hope everyone has a safe journey and an incredible time in Hawaii!!! Remember your fellow interferencers like to live vicariously so please post any pictures

Have FUN!!!!

I hope to meet y'all a little further on up the road!

Ditto that!

bfloxng said:

Don't ask me why, but I have a feeling that it's all going to work out better this time around.
And that I won't be on the fence, when they do announce new dates.

Last edited:
Have fun with the boozing and gambling pit stop. I'll see you tomorrow. :D

Aloha from Hawaii, having a fabulous time so far. Swap meet place was crazy, the entire arena was surrounded by vendors selling pretty much everything from luggage to socks, cologne, ornaments, food, fresh fruit, you name it. WAY better prices than the international marketplace in Waikiki. The weather has cleared up and long range forecast is sunny. The beaches are open again and the beer is cold.

Hopefully some pics soon.
Trev

~Aloha Trevster!~
lei.gif

DanceTribalDance.gif

Glad you're having a good trip, trevster!

If things hadn't changed I'd be an hour into my first flight right now...and probably passed out from no sleep working late to tie up loose ends. At least I'm well rested right now. :)

I would have officially been off work and ON VACATION at this moment if the concert hadn't been postponed. Oh woe is me. :( But we are getting together tomorrow for a Hawaiian gathering and we are going to watch some U2 dvds and drink fruity drinks with umbrellas in them and eat luau food! :wink:

My flight would have left tomorrow morning :hug:.

I feel a little better after reading what Rocko posted on his site though. Hearing from a second source that Hawaii was still a go (whenever that may be) gives me hope :).

My sister and I are going to an Irish pub for our birthday on Saturday. It's no U2 show, but it's as close as I could get right now :lol:.

Golfed today in Jurassic Park aka Koolau golf course. Incredible vegetation on the course at the foot of Koolau mountains. I shot a 112 but the course is one of the toughest in the US.

Came back and went hanging out on the beach and swimming. Now going for supper at a buffet place, burp.

Happy hour tomorrow night with other U2 fans, should be a blast, and taking surfing lesson tomorrow morning, should be a laugh.

Aloha

Latest News From @U2:

Rocko: ‘Expect an announcement in the near future.’

U2’s crew member Rocko, whose band Rocko and the Devils will be opening for U2 in Hawaii, has updated his weblog and tells U2 fans to stay tuned:

‘Rocko and the Devils will still be opening for U2 in Hawaii!!!! The promoter is putting the last bits of information together before the official announcement of when the postponed dates will be rescheduled for later this year in Hawaii, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand. You can expect an announcement on U2.com, as well as this web site, in the near future, so please stay tuned.’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom