Grammy pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMFG!!!! :combust: :combust: I just saw the gif of Bono whistling :bow: :bow:

How hot is that????? :drool:

:laugh: Bono really CANT whistle! if you look close before htey're announcing the winners, he whistles too, this time the camera is aimed at macca so you can see it from the front :wink:
yes I dled and watched it DreamOutLoud13.. and I still love you for that! :bow:
and now I have something else in common with Bono, I can't whistle on me fingers either :wink: :lmao:

CMM said:

AAAAAAH!!!

Ally!

I can't remember what show, but she got pulled onstage late 3rd leg.

Thanks for posting this, I'm gonna see if she doesn't already have this one.

Omaha

there were a few more posted on flickr that she was in

I know most of you aren't Green Day fans like me but here's some cute ones of Bilie Joe and Gwen's baby:

capt.las29202090347.grammys_las292.jpg

r3708629665.jpg

They were presenting to U2!

:hmm: I wonder why Bono's bellykiss wasn't on tv... they suddenly aimed the camera at the crowd.... are they boycotting Bono's actions :D

Galeongirl said:
:hmm: I wonder why Bono's bellykiss wasn't on tv... they suddenly aimed the camera at the crowd.... are they boycotting Bono's actions :D

Yeah... knowing American TV they probably found it sexual in some way or something ridiculous...:tsk: :shrug: :coocoo:

I know, she's been dyeing it like every two weeks just to maintain the platinum blonde shade. her hair must have terrible texture now.

Babydoll said:
I know, she's been dyeing it like every two weeks just to maintain the platinum blonde shade. her hair must have terrible texture now.

*ahem* you're talking about somebody dying the hair often.... sounds pretty familiar to me :rolleyes: :wink:

Galeongirl said:
:laugh: Bono really CANT whistle! if you look close before htey're announcing the winners, he whistles too, this time the camera is aimed at macca so you can see it from the front :wink:
yes I dled and watched it DreamOutLoud13.. and I still love you for that! :bow:
and now I have something else in common with Bono, I can't whistle on me fingers either :wink: :lmao:

:giggle: This is why I wanted screen grabs of the whistle so badly! It was too cute.

^^ hahaha.... yeah but his texture seems so smooth and shiny... to be able to run my hands thru that luscious reddish brown mane... or gray, or black or green or whatever... :drool:

Babydoll said:
^^ hahaha.... yeah but his texture seems so smooth and shiny... to be able to run my hands thru that luscious reddish brown mane... or gray, or black or green or whatever... :drool:
I bet he'd look sexy as hell in platinum blonde hair.... when I was working on me fly drawing, I hadn't done his hair yet.. and maaaaaaaaaaan that looked pretty fine itself too! :drool:

kellyahern said:

i hope i am not too late to post this, but did anyone noticed that that she grabbed Bono's arm for a victory pump when he was getting ready to strum the guitar?

he seemed a little caught by surprise, and for someone who is full of surprises, :D its a little funny!

Well, hmmmm what should I say.... We all know that B. is not "the-best-guitar-player-in-the-world". So maybe it wasn't that bad! :wink: Although I didn't like that performance....
Speaking of guitar-playing-Bono: I always laught my a*** of the fact that you can't really here his guitar... and even the producers (Steve L.) said that they trying to stop him.... :lmao: (On the HTDAAB-Bonus-DVD)
I love him for that.... Ähm, Bono....

yeah i think steve said that, " some of it ( his guitar playing skills) eventually seeped through "

or something like that

i was wondering if someone could repost the ysi link?

i know the youtube one is up, but its not d/l-able on youtube, is it?

I noticed the guitar incident aswell.. Bono looked pissed in the first second!
also on his guitar playing, I couldn't hear it first either.. but now I know exactly what he plays during One, and The Fly.. and on records.. the left-ear guitar you hear during Walk On, that's Bono... during Beautiful day, same story.. (found that out trough the Eze version)
and live it is hear-able.. Bono's Gretch Irish Falcon has this apart sound.. I like it.. it's a bit rough..

Babydoll said:
gwen has dark brown hair, naturally! :) ive seen her childhood pics and its a dark chesnut.

A member here, Bono's American Wife, actually grew up in the same place as Gwen and went to school with her, and she says her hair was dark then. Her cousin was good friends with Gwen, and she went to her cousin's pool party and Gwen was there (in high school)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom