Grammy pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thankyou said:

I have, wonderful movie. :up:
Bill Murray is excellent in it, just like he was in Lost in Translation.

Hey have you guys seen him in The Razor's Edge? From way way back in the 80's I believe but another of Bills better roles. (of the non comedy type)

bonocomet said:

Hey have you guys seen him in The Razor's Edge? From way way back in the 80's I believe but another of Bills better roles. (of the non comedy type)

I'll have to check it out. thankyou.

And,.... oh yeah, the Grammies, way to go boys!!!

Definitely check out The Razors Edge, it was his 1st serious role and it's awesome. I'll check out the other two for sure...

Yes Grammys Yay!!!!!
grammys2006cheers.jpg

bonocomet said:
Definitely check out The Razors Edge, it was his 1st serious role and it's awesome. I'll check out the other two for sure...

Yes Grammys Yay!!!!!
grammys2006cheers.jpg

WOAH LARRY"S SHOES!!!!
:D they're cool! he's got stars on his shoes !!! *dies laughing when there's nothing funny... but still * :lmao:

Larry's heels are about 3 inches thick there. since he knows how to walk in high heels, i wonder if he can walk in spiky stilletos...? :hmm:

:censored:

They finally broadcasted the Grammys in Ireland yesterday and it was awesome! Did anyone see that moment that Bono was putting his fingers in his mouth to try and whistle? That was SO funny... It looked like he was trying to put his whole hand in his mouth... Any stills of that maybe?? :wink:

Dutch Partygirl said:
They finally broadcasted the Grammys in Ireland yesterday and it was awesome! Did anyone see that moment that Bono was putting his fingers in his mouth to try and whistle? That was SO funny... It looked like he was trying to put his whole hand in his mouth... Any stills of that maybe?? :wink:
*envies* sadly, here in dutchieland they haven't aired it yet... and MTV is ignoring my email with the question when they will... so I guess that means a no :(

I saw that bit of Bono putting his fingers in his mouth to whistle, yes Dutch Partygirl! :wink:

He looked sexy as ever doing it too :combust: :combust:

Galeongirl said:
*envies* sadly, here in dutchieland they haven't aired it yet... and MTV is ignoring my email with the question when they will... so I guess that means a no :(

I think I used to watch it on the BBC in the past when I still lived in the Netherlands. But I can remember that I couldn't see the Grammys last year, because nobody broadcasted it. Very annoying!

Galeongirl said:
WOAH LARRY"S SHOES!!!!
:D they're cool! he's got stars on his shoes !!! *dies laughing when there's nothing funny... but still * :lmao:

i :heart: Larry totally, but his taste in shoes is a mystery to me....

I loved it when Larry said during Pop
"I don't know how the others look like but I look cool - I AM COOL"
:lmao: That was so funny.
He definetly knows that he (comparing to standards) looks very handsome (even within the U2 camp - although I am a B-chick!).

Well, I am happy that they've broadcasted it in Germany. Although it was in the middle of the night! I was f****** worth it!

Dutch Partygirl said:

I think I used to watch it on the BBC in the past when I still lived in the Netherlands. But I can remember that I couldn't see the Grammys last year, because nobody broadcasted it. Very annoying!
last year MTV showed it... around 1 at night... STUPID me turned off the tv bcuz I wasn't a U2addict yet.. just starting... and I didn't see them at the red carpet, so thought they weren't there(still want to kick myself!)
and MTV is really ignoring my email... how rude!

Galeongirl said:

Awww :sad: I hope that they do soon.

Dutch Partygirl said:
How about a gif? :wink:

bonohand1yw.gif

DreamOutLoud13 said:

bonohand1yw.gif

:drool: I SO want to see it!!! do you happen to have the awards on your pc??? they have it in the ISHFWILF section, but in .rar format.. my winrar is screwed and says it can't open it...

DreamOutLoud13 said:

bonohand1yw.gif

Oh...my...god!!! I was just going to ask if anybody had a screen grab of this moment! I'm so grateful and happy!

:bow:

Galeongirl said:

:drool: I SO want to see it!!! do you happen to have the awards on your pc??? they have it in the ISHFWILF section, but in .rar format.. my winrar is screwed and says it can't open it...
I managed to snag an AVI of all of U2's bits (the performances, plus the acceptance speeches). It's 112 MB, and I've started an upload, no telling how long it'll be before it finishes. I'd hate to end up posting it while you're sound asleep (you're a good 7 or 8 hours ahead of me) and then all the downloads be gone before you even get up (because that would suck), so give me your e-mail address, and I can e-mail you the link when it's done, and not post it here until after I know you've gotten it.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I managed to snag an AVI of all of U2's bits (the performances, plus the acceptance speeches). It's 112 MB, and I've started an upload, no telling how long it'll be before it finishes. I'd hate to end up posting it while you're sound asleep (you're a good 7 or 8 hours ahead of me) and then all the downloads be gone before you even get up (because that would suck), so give me your e-mail address, and I can e-mail you the link when it's done, and not post it here until after I know you've gotten it.
I love you... :hug:
My email is i_haan@hotmail.com
it's 7pm here now.. so I have a few hours till naptime :wink: 100MB usually takes about an hour or so.. I hope my wmp isn't being gay again.. since it lately is randomly deciding it can't play some videos... codec missing.. while the same sort of file is playing fine... >< my pc sucks..
I'm trying to find the U2font on the internet :lol: but it's pretty unknown! I can only find it at paysites... ><

Galeongirl said:
I love you... :hug:
My email is i_haan@hotmail.com
it's 7pm here now.. so I have a few hours till naptime :wink: 100MB usually takes about an hour or so.. I hope my wmp isn't being gay again.. since it lately is randomly deciding it can't play some videos... codec missing.. while the same sort of file is playing fine... >< my pc sucks..
I'm trying to find the U2font on the internet :lol: but it's pretty unknown! I can only find it at paysites... ><
Everyone loves me, because I am awesome :wink:
(Seriously though, don't feed my ego, or I'll turn into Bono!)
YSI hates me though, I've seen similarily sized files take hourssssss. We'll just wait and see.

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:

Everyone loves me, because I am awesome :wink:
(Seriously though, don't feed my ego, or I'll turn into Bono!)

hates me though, I've seen similarily sized files take hourssssss. We'll just wait and see.

yes you are awesome :bow: I bow to your greatness.... no seriously, I do :wink:

damnit! the U2 official font is Eurostile Extended No. 2 ... and it's nowhere to be found for free!!!! talking about frustrating :sad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom