GQ - 'Band of the year' scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's now off shelves here so there's no hope of me finding any more to send out. I hope everyone manages to get it somehow. And if all else fails, the Lara Stone cover still has them inside which is something, I guess.

The last place in town I'm hopeful for should have received theirs this week, but hasn't answered their phone for 3 days now, I really don't want to drive there for nothing. :grumpy: (They probably have my number on caller ID and avoiding me on purpose)

Yeah, here it's like this

08cze.jpg

and the two other mags with it weigh almost as much as GQ (they're just full of mens clothing) so I'm taking them out when I send this out to cut postage in half.

08cze.jpg

and the two other mags with it weigh almost as much as GQ (they're just full of mens clothing) so I'm taking them out when I send this out to cut postage in half.

Yes, that's the one I got when I went to Dublin, but in my case, the brazalet was stolen... they only left the magazine... :lol::lol::lol:

Mephy said:

So pretty! :hug:

My search is officially done. The big newsstand downtown only received the Lara Stone covers. Pretty sure that's the only cover that was sent to San Diego then. :shrug:

I got mine on ebay anyway, but I'd hoped to help out others.. Oh well. I am enjoying it sitting here on my piano immensely. :love:

Yeah, I'm giving up on Seattle. I almost bought a Lara Stone one so at least I could have a copy to tear out the pictures inside and tape them on my fridge or something .... but then realized there was no way I was paying that much money for two pages.

I'll print them from online or something if I want ones to hang up.

Those pics are so good that I think they should be made into posters and not wasted on a couple of pages in a magazine.

I found another newsstand today I'd forgotten about. At least 8 British GQ's. I don't even need to say what was on every single cover. :tsk:

I still have that spare copy, I'm just not sure how to fairly decide who to give it to!

Hi
Just chiming in from NYC...all Hugh Laurie covers. I checked numerous magazine shops plus Barnes & Noble.:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom