Freestylin' Friday!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bump:

1sweetpunk.jpg

I know he's not wearing any weird outfit, but i found these and didint know where else to put them, I hope this is ok:wave:

Were there any pictures of Edge and Morleigh together in Corbijns' "U2 & I" book? I'd be really grateful if somebody could post them, if there were:)

tootty86 said:
Were there any pictures of Edge and Morleigh together in Corbijns' "U2 & I" book? I'd be really grateful if somebody could post them, if there were:)

There's just one of the two of them at his 40th birthday party. I haven't seen it online yet but at www.u2takemehigher.com the webmistress is starting to post most of the book so keep checking there.

Thankyou very much:) I cant see it there, but thankyou for directing me to that site - its amazing:cute:

I met Edge this weekend! :drool: Twice actually but the 2nd time it was just pictures of him with 100 other people. The first time was at his hotel were there was hardly anyone else around. Pictures another time. They're not ready for sharing just yet.

arw9797 said:
I met Edge this weekend! :drool: Twice actually but the 2nd time it was just pictures of him with 100 other people. The first time was at his hotel were there was hardly anyone else around. Pictures another time. They're not ready for sharing just yet.

Congrats you lucky girl!

Back
Top Bottom