Freestylin' Friday - Black & White

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:

:drool: :faint:

Erm...question. Should I be careful with what I say about Edge now? Since he seems to be around... :ohmy: :hyper:

:hug::edge::hug:

I hope he doesn't come in here, we'd all scare him. :sad:

I don't know if he's been to PLEBA yet but I wouldn't worry. I figure we all temper our teeny-bopper admiration with respect for his musical abilities, intelligence, wit and so forth.

dsmith2904 said:

I don't know if he's been to PLEBA yet but I wouldn't worry. I figure we all temper our teeny-bopper admiration with respect for his musical abilities, intelligence, wit and so forth.

That's a very good point, and it makes me feel better. hehe thanks :hug:

*continues to drool over new Edge stills*

dsmith2904 said:

yeah none of us in the Freestyle threads argue about his hair :| I know...that's probably a bad example to use for him but I think most of you will get what I mean by that.

He's my guitar hero above anything else.

I hope he does.

Though...I'm still worried about scaring him. I have WAY too many pictures of him.

:reject: over 500

MrsSpringsteen said:
I don't think there's anything to be concerned about

If it is even really him, I'm sure he likes looking at pics of himself he doesn't even know exist :D

hehe you're probably right. :up:

arw9797 said:
yeah none of us in the Freestyle threads argue about his hair :|

:lol:

I don't think we should worry that much - Edge has a wonderful sence of humor, and if he should think that the pleba-girls are a little too scary... Well, he'll probably just put somekind of strange curse on us!

I will put a curse on you and all of your children will be born completely naked!

:laugh:

I wonder if Edge knows that I've been sitting here all day long instead of enjoying the beautiful weather just to see if he'll log on again :reject:

Actually I have an insane sinus headache so it's a day well spent inside anyways. :huh:

:tsk: Vertigo does not sound the same on my computer now that I've blasted it in my stereo and in my car...It's still damn good though :drool:

Actually...if Dalkey is really Edge and The Edge is really The Edge :huh: then I find this whole thing really funny that all along he was here and now he knows that we're all crazy.....

arw9797 said:
Actually...if Dalkey is really Edge and The Edge is really The Edge :huh: then I find this whole thing really funny that all along he was here and now he knows that we're all crazy.....

I've always thought that Dalkey was Edge or at least was closely tied to him. And looking back over his posts he has the same avatar as The Edge and also uses the lemon icon a lot. And we all know, being Edge fans, that Edge has a fondness for Popmart and the lemon.

Also, reading back over his old posts...he mentioned he was buying a place in Chicago. Maybe I can have Edge (or at least Dalkey) as a new friend. :D

A lot of Dalkey's posts freak me out now looking back on them since we've heard the song. I noticed the avatar too. The one that really gets me is a thread title "Hello" and then he says let's go to a place called Vertigo last week before the song was out yet. This is all too weird and I just wish I could let things be how they are without questioning or investigating but I can't....I always need to know everything about everything which is why I just read all of Dalkey's posts. :huh:

arw9797 said:
A lot of Dalkey's posts freak me out now looking back on them since we've heard the song. I noticed the avatar too. The one that really gets me is a thread title "Hello" and then he says let's go to a place called Vertigo last week before the song was out yet. This is all too weird and I just wish I could let things be how they are without questioning or investigating but I can't....I always need to know everything about everything which is why I just read all of Dalkey's posts. :huh:

I read all of them too. They are very suspicous aren't they? People were so mean to Dalkey too. I kind of hope that wasn't Edge that was being treated like that. But If it is, I hope all of the other people here that are nice to him helped outweigh the bad.

Edgette said:

I read all of them too. They are very suspicous aren't they? People were so mean to Dalkey too. I kind of hope that wasn't Edge that was being treated like that. But If it is, I hope all of the other people here that are nice to him helped outweigh the bad.

I know but he held his own pretty well......

He really has. I guess he hasn't taken offense to anything that has been said. I mean they even said he was a girl in some threads. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom