For Cat Lovers Only XVII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DogsAndCat.jpg

:giggle:

Not really. It's where all the cans with food are, so there's nothing in there she can smell. Sure, her wet food is in there but it's in sealed bags which are in closed carton boxes. Her regular dry food is in the hallway. I'm completely stumped with this.
She's not even that attached to my parents, she always sleeps on my bed and I feed her.

:hyper::love::heart: we are adding to our fur family tonite.. I am going to adopt a 6 month old female Kitten who is just as sweet as can be. She is from a cat rescue that have about 4 or 5 cats or kittens by the front door at Petco by my house. I went there last night to pick up something and fell in love with this beauty, so sweet and gentle playing with me thru the crate. I just stood there playing with her for several minutes. She is up to date with all of her shots, and has been spayed. We had been talking about getting Nochi a buddy to hang with and well here we are.. I am picking her up tonite and will post pics of her soon.. I have one on my facebook page but it doesn't do her justice.

Not really. It's where all the cans with food are, so there's nothing in there she can smell. Sure, her wet food is in there but it's in sealed bags which are in closed carton boxes. Her regular dry food is in the hallway. I'm completely stumped with this.
She's not even that attached to my parents, she always sleeps on my bed and I feed her.

Its probably nothing. may just be a phase she goes through from time to time. Keto does this all the time. There are certain places in the house or objects that he scratches that he will go to on a regular basis and then sudedenly just abandons them for a period, then he goes back to them after a while.

as long as its not a desperate and damaging kind of scratching like she's trying to get to something. maybe hang a small scratcher on that door and see how she reacts.

Its hard to figure out cats, they are wierd creatures !!:wink:

:hyper::love::heart: we are adding to our fur family tonite.. I am going to adopt a 6 month old female Kitten who is just as sweet as can be. She is from a cat rescue that have about 4 or 5 cats or kittens by the front door at Petco by my house. I went there last night to pick up something and fell in love with this beauty, so sweet and gentle playing with me thru the crate. I just stood there playing with her for several minutes. She is up to date with all of her shots, and has been spayed. We had been talking about getting Nochi a buddy to hang with and well here we are.. I am picking her up tonite and will post pics of her soon.. I have one on my facebook page but it doesn't do her justice.

Congratulations !! lucky little kitten will get a nice home and good company.

Can't wait to see kitten pictures

:D Always good to see a kitty being adopted! Hope she and Nochi will get along.

yes, it feels great to give this kitteh a forever home.. :love:She was the last of her litter according to the rescue. She has such a mellow personallity which I think fits with Nochi for the most part. Nochi will run around at times but is really good at night, I never hear her. However, this will change I am sure but it's ok.. I hope they get along too.. Just will be patient with them and slowly introducing them. I will have the new kitten in our guest room for a couple days and will try and put nochi's scent in there (actually now that I think of it Nochi goes in that room quite a bit and goes under the bed so her scent may already be in there) with her and vice versa. Then after a couple days I will let them meet for a few minutes.. and go from there.

She is this beautiful dark brown with these yellow gold stunning eyes. Her coat is really silky.. She is a beauty.

Its probably nothing. may just be a phase she goes through from time to time. Keto does this all the time. There are certain places in the house or objects that he scratches that he will go to on a regular basis and then sudedenly just abandons them for a period, then he goes back to them after a while.

as long as its not a desperate and damaging kind of scratching like she's trying to get to something. maybe hang a small scratcher on that door and see how she reacts.

Its hard to figure out cats, they are wierd creatures !!:wink:
I guess you're right. They are strange creatures indeed! It just struck me as odd as she only does this when my parents are on holidays!
Thanks for reassuring me. :) she's not damaging anything with the scratches, they're her typical *I wanna go through* scratches. Perhaps she's just getting old and confusing the door when people aren't constantly moving through the right one..
yes, it feels great to give this kitteh a forever home.. :love:She was the last of her litter according to the rescue. She has such a mellow personallity which I think fits with Nochi for the most part. Nochi will run around at times but is really good at night, I never hear her. However, this will change I am sure but it's ok.. I hope they get along too.. Just will be patient with them and slowly introducing them. I will have the new kitten in our guest room for a couple days and will try and put nochi's scent in there (actually now that I think of it Nochi goes in that room quite a bit and goes under the bed so her scent may already be in there) with her and vice versa. Then after a couple days I will let them meet for a few minutes.. and go from there.

She is this beautiful dark brown with these yellow gold stunning eyes. Her coat is really silky.. She is a beauty.

sounds really pretty! We need pics soon. :yes:

Good idea to let her stay in one room for a bit first, gentle introduction usually works best.

Keto regularly uses my stomach as a launching pad or as a trampoline as he's trying to build up kinetic energy to run after something.

most times this occurs when I'm in a deep sleep :doh:

I usually throw a pillow at him usually with a string of four letter words trailing :angry:

omg.. :laugh: I can just imagine this..

Keto regularly uses my stomach as a launching pad or as a trampoline as he's trying to build up kinetic energy to run after something.

most times this occurs when I'm in a deep sleep :doh:

I usually throw a pillow at him usually with a string of four letter words trailing :angry:

I used to have my bed right under a window, and one of my cats at the time loved to hang out in that window at night. When he wanted to get down he would always wait until I would be sleeping on my back and then would jump down onto my stomach. Little shit! :lol:

My bed used to be underneath my window but I soooo moved it to the other side of the room after I got the cats. lol.

This has been happening a lot more recently. I think partially because he's been cooped up in my bedroom for a while and he's built up a lot of energy that needs to get out.

My mom is staying with us for a while to help with the new baby and mom is allergic to cats so whenever she's staying with us, Keto gets restricted to our bedroom. He's not allowed to wander around the house like he normally does.

Of course I do take him outside and let him roam around in the backyard but still he hates being cooped up. I can tell.

Hi...
I wanna join

here's my cat: ROCK the cat :love:

I found it with my girlfriend the day after the earthquake here in Chile, and he's a freakin' teddybear :D (except that he bites when he's angry :( )

here's he with me
66940_1660296344798_1158867894_1851821_4811548_n.jpg

him when he was little, like 2 months old
27243_366752313449_736773449_3850025_7818851_n.jpg

ROCK talking to my Gf
25974_378732738449_736773449_3880952_183108_n.jpg

when Chile played in the World Cup, ROCK cheered as well
36473_1513054623847_1158867894_1492885_3679554_n.jpg

ROCK watching the LOST finale
36228_1511500825003_1158867894_1488043_3831958_n.jpg

and finally, my girlfriend with him
33601_1638214192758_1158867894_1808691_7269230_n.jpg

hope you liked ROCK's photos :D

Awwww he's so cute!! You found him that little? Oh poor thing must have been so scared. Nice of you to give him a home. :heart:

actually, there were 4 cats when we found him, we wanted one, but couldn't decide, so with 2 of the guys that were collecting things on a supermarket to go in help of those in need after the earthqueake, we started walking to a big square near by and giving the other 3 cats away...

and the only one left, the only male of the 4, was ROCK

with my girlfriend, when we get to live toghether, we want to have another 2 cats

1st: ROLL, a friend for ROCK... ROCK & ROLL :D

and the 2nd one... a fat small cat named Bono :wink:

Rock is adorable! I always love kitten pics, and the one of him sleeping on you is so cute too. :cute:

Samus says Hello

DSC07714.jpg

She's been eating like a pro and everything seems regular and good. She's very loving, but not an all the time lap cat. She'll spend some time on a chair by herself then come over and lay on your legs. Or stomach. Or whatever's most comfortable :lol:

Love having her around. She is always so bright. Has yet to hiss or swat. A really gentle kitty.

That's great. :D Mine dont always sit on my lap either. Just whenever they feel like it.

Moka is home and in our guest bedroom being very curious and not timid at all. Nochi is on the other side of the door trying to figure this all out. Nochi knows its another cat and is very curious and not aggressive at all but I am not going to introduce them yet. Like I said there are smells of Nochi in there already but I am still gonna switcharoo with a towel with her smell and vice versa.

Moka is sticking a small part of her paw under the door and Nochi is just right there.. not moving, laying right in front of that corner of the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom