For Cat Lovers Only XIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I browsed through the last 10 pages, love the kitties. :cute:
My cats are under the Christmas tree at the moment, it's their favorite place to sleep these days. :D

didnt put the big tree up this year, i can only imagine what the holy terrors little angles would have done to the tree while i was at work :cute:

Callie and Fergus waiting for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve (What you don't see is that just a couple of minutes before, they were rumbling because he had taken her spot on the love seat!)

122409CallieFergus-1.jpg

122409CallieFergus-2.jpg

Can I spam you all with some cat pics? The orange one is Maximus and the tabby one is Loki. They are my friend's boys and we used to live together. In fact Max originally belonged to me. He is spoiled rotten but very entertaining. He acts like a dog (really vocal, outgoing, even walks outside on a leash). Loki is more reserved. I don't see my friend very often so last night's party was an opportunity to take their pictures.

Max tasting my smoked trout cracker dip
4234447107_40b59cc200.jpg

4235222478_46080ef992.jpg

4235227416_e47b3cfc3b.jpg

4234448453_c4268fb2f3.jpg

4235228412_0be0ffe922.jpg

4235224746_785f44638f.jpg

4234463587_90abb7c9a2.jpg

4235233072_db563a50d3.jpg

Nice cats, everyone - I love that first one of Nochi!

Thanks for everyone's good wishes, for anyone that doesn't know Stimpy is being put down on Wednesday. Luckily I could get a house visit out of it, which will make things a lot easier. In any case, he's had pretty much as good a run as a cat could possibly have, so I want to celebrate that instead of getting too miserable about it.

Thanks for everyone's good wishes, for anyone that doesn't know Stimpy is being put down on Wednesday. Luckily I could get a house visit out of it, which will make things a lot easier. In any case, he's had pretty much as good a run as a cat could possibly have, so I want to celebrate that instead of getting too miserable about it.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww so sorry! At least you had a great many years and get to be there for this.. My heart breaks for ya.. :hug: I lost my bella in August and it was so sudden so I know where u are coming from..

Nochi's really pretty. Where does the name come from? Sounds italian to me.

:hug: For you again Bonnie. Makes sense what you say but still it's not a nice thing.

Nochi's really pretty. Where does the name come from? Sounds italian to me.

:hug: For you again Bonnie. Makes sense what you say but still it's not a nice thing.

thanks GG. It's actually Russian (second part of the greeting 'Good Night',due to her similarity to a Russian Blue, and darkness of her color), I think italian is spelled Noche.

I usually don't reply to posts like this when i see them because i never really know what to say. I do think you are right in celebrating what a good cat he has been. My thoughts are with you guys :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom