For Cat Lovers Only XI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love: Awww :cute: Jewel looks so cuddly, I just want to snuggle her up!!

:giggle: Yeah Sicy, the other two are girls and are quite normal.....but Ginga....wow....he's different!! A lot more cuddlier than them though :hmm:

My two girls are both really petite, and overall not much bigger than him (one is 12yrs and the other is 18mths)....His feet and joints look they have a LOT more growing left in them :yikes:

:love: Awww :cute: Jewel looks so cuddly, I just want to snuggle her up!!

Yeah, i know she LOOKS all cute and cuddly, but she is TROUBLE. She has been driving me mad lately - she's getting naughtier as she gets older. She refuses to go outside to go to the toilet, so I gave her back her litter tray, but half the time she 'misses' and I'm left with a stinky mess to clean up:angry: And now she's taken to throwing herself at the front door and making the most terrible meow when we're trying to get to sleep at night!!!!

Yeah, i know she LOOKS all cute and cuddly, but she is TROUBLE. She has been driving me mad lately - she's getting naughtier as she gets older. She refuses to go outside to go to the toilet, so I gave her back her litter tray, but half the time she 'misses' and I'm left with a stinky mess to clean up:angry: And now she's taken to throwing herself at the front door and making the most terrible meow when we're trying to get to sleep at night!!!!

My 12yr old is getting naughtier too! She gets this utterly indignant look on her face and takes potshot swipes at the ankles of anyone walking past her. She rattles our blinds every morning at 5am to be let out, then runs and hides when you get up to open the door :madwife:. If you leave her outside at night, she then causes holy hell to wake you up and let her in at around 3am :mad:. Unless you present her food just so, she sniffs it and walks away with an arrogant flick of her tail. If she REALLY wants to let me know that I've pissed her off, she uses my handbasin to do #1's in :madwife:
I love her dearly and she's my baby....so she know's she's safe in the long run!! :lol:

I couldn't have a house without cats/kittens...they're what make it a home :yes:

:love:

gluey, I totally agree with this!

Stopped at PetSmart on the way home to get some catnip for the kids, and (as usual) there were kitties there for adoption. I talked to them and gave them some rubs. One of them was a young ginger cat who looks very much like our Fergus and your Ginga--he could have been Ferg's younger brother.
There are pictures on my camera I need to load on to the computer. :D

Beautiful kitties, everyone! :love:

My babies at 16 weeks, taken yesterday and today. :)

Stripey tabby chillin'
DSC02243.jpg

Zoey
DSC02246.jpg

Skinny tux and Zoey, snuggling
DSC02250.jpg

Zoey licking Jack while he's sleeping
DSC02251.jpg

Jack, Zoey, Skinny Tux, with a little of Stripey Tabby in the bottom corner
DSC02260.jpg

Skinny Tux, Abby, Jack, Zoey, Stripey Tabby
DSC02265.jpg

Not Stripey Tabby, totally not cooperating with all this picture taking business
DSC02274.jpg

*squeeeeeeeeeeee*

So many kitty pictures today! :cute: It's cuteness overload! :cute:

Ginga and Jack just look like trouble!

I can't believe it's been 16 weeks since the kitties were born. It seem like just yesterday I was on here refreshing for updates about their arrival!

*squeeeeeeeeeeee*

So many kitty pictures today! :cute: It's cuteness overload! :cute:

Ginga and Jack just look like trouble!

I can't believe it's been 16 weeks since the kitties were born. It seem like just yesterday I was on here refreshing for updates about their arrival!

I can hardly believe it, myself! I still call them my babies, and yet the biggest, stripey tabby, he's probably only 2 or 3 lbs less than his mom, at this point. :lol: Every few weeks, I open my picture files and take a chronological trip down kitten memory lane. :cute:

Oh VP! They are just all so adorable - I want to come to your house to play with them - I'd LOVE to have that many kitties:heart::heart:

I certainly didn't plan it this way! I wouldn't change it for the world, though. I'm so grateful to have them. :heart:

One of these days, I might even give up the pretense that I'm going to find homes for the two tabbys and skinny tux. :shifty:

DSC03482-1.jpg

This pic was taken at her 7th month birthday.

:love:

So that will go to the lab and we will hear about it next week. Her conjunitivitis flared up again today so she was treated for that. We got the ointment.. So now whenever it flares up again we will be able to get a script for it. Yay!

Keeps fingers crossed. :up:

A recent Otto pic
OttoJune2008.jpg

Ginga - 4 months old.....:uhoh: I think he's gonna be a big boy!! :yes:

eba2ce27.jpg

:lol: at Maxie tonight trying to catch the dancers on So u think yu can dance show.

Oh VP! They are just all so adorable - I want to come to your house to play with them - I'd LOVE to have that many kitties:heart::heart:

All these pic's & stories. Oh and Mandy - Only one who sleep's with me is Lovey. Jack the attack kitten is still waaaay too into toes, :hyper: or movement in any manner. Bela, the mommie, accidently jumped on the bed and fell asleep because she didn't see Lovey there. Jack curled up behind my back one time but started playing with my pony tail, so he had to go out.
:wave:

(uh oh, I over imaged had to remove a smilie, whatever else I did wrong, sorry- I tired. Goodnight everyone.)

One of these days, I might even give up the pretense that I'm going to find homes for the two tabbys and skinny tux. :shifty:

When you give them real names, it's over!

[*]we'll be waiting for that day. :shifty:

My Roscoe likes to try to drink from the sink too. He's bad. He jumps in it and cries until i turn on the water.

Otto looks so soft. :cute:

omg VP the kittens are so big now!! :ohmy: and SO FREAKING CUTE!!
It must be crazy at your house :lol:

It looks like they're having a meeting or something :giggle::cute:

:lmao: It does!! They're plotting their next attack :evil:

:lol:

I think they're staring, transfixed at this:

DSC02263-1.jpg

DSC02267-1.jpg

It's a stick with leathery ribbons coming off it, with feathers on the end. They LOVE it!

:cute: That looks just like two cats I used to have. :)

Awww! You don't have them anymore?

He's a great kitten. When he was younger, I thought he was going to turn out to be really aggressive, but he's calmed down and become *very* affectionate, loves to cuddle. His tabby brother looks a great deal like him, except the bullseye shape on his side isn't quite as distinct, his ears are a bit bigger, and he's much shyer. We've been giving him lots of treats and attention, so lately he's been getting friendlier. :heart:

You can all come over and play with them! And then when you're done, you can clean out a litterbox or two. :wink:

You can all come over and play with them! And then when you're done, you can clean out a litterbox or two. :wink:

Umm, thanks, but no thanks - as previously mentioned, I am well and truly sick of cleaning out the ONE litterbox I have to deal with. (Any hints on how to get Jewel to go to the toilet OUTSIDE would be much appreciated - I'm over coming home to a house that smells like cat poo!!)

Make a litterbox mixed with dirt and litter and put it outside somewhere where she hangs out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom