For Cat Lovers Only VI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pusspuss after a big dinner:
fatpusspuss.jpg

A little collage I sent to the rescue where I got Posh. They put adoption stories on their website.

PoshCollage.jpg

I can't believe she's almost three!

cruzila said:
Pusspuss after a big dinner:
fatpusspuss.jpg

:cute: :cute: :cute:

Our old cat, the one we had long long ago - we called her Puss. What a beautiful cat she was, though she was a bitch :lol: She was old & sick & died when Maddy was less than a year or two old I think. Giant white fur with some black & white spots scattered. We once laid Maddy out (as a baby) next to the cat, and at that time the cat was bigger than her :giggle:

/memories

aww... so many adorable cats in this thread! :cute: I can honestly said I don't think I've ever met a cat I didn't like -- I even like the mean ones (which is a good thing since I always seem to have one or two meanies :rolleyes: ).

Here are some pics of Loki. He's never been too thrilled to have his picture taken, but I was able to keep him from running off by patting him a lot between shots. Still you can see he's giving me that "if you use that fucking flash one more time I'm outta here!" look, and he did eventually stalk off.

You can see the scar tissue (cloudy section) in his right (well, it's the right as you look at it in the pic) eye where he was scratched in a fight when he first came. I call him my old warrior cat because he's obviously been through a lot of fights and scrapes. That is one reason I named him Loki (Norse god of mischief). The other reason I named him that is he wouldn't respond to anything else, but seemed to quite like the name Loki. :)

IMG_0681.jpg

He'd had just about enough by this time and left just after this picture.

IMG_0686.jpg

And I thought these videos were cute.

Marcus VS HP printer

one very determined cat!

:)

Loki :cute:

:lmao: @ Marcus!! :love: I am really lol'ing!

How is your other baby that had the urinary problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom