Fashion show....kinda....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonorobe.jpg

"For the traveling rock star, nothing says comfort like a soft bathrobe. Steal yours from a local Holiday Inn today!"

MrsSpringsteen said:
" These pants are very versatile. When we get bored, we play checkers on Bono's pants"

thosepants.jpg

hmmm..........:drool: *king me.......:drool:

Sorry Brightest....I have the directions and whoops I just memorized and ate them...

Dismantled said:

hmmm..........:drool: *king me.......:drool:

Sorry Brightest....I have the directions and whoops I just memorized and ate them...

Ah well :shrug:

*clmibs back into bed with Bono*
Sorry sweetheart, I don't know where you're supposed to go. I guess you'll have to stay here.
Oh, you don't mind? Oh good. Let's get back to my experiment...:wink:
:mac:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ah well :shrug:

*clmibs back into bed with Bono*
Sorry sweetheart, I don't know where you're supposed to go. I guess you'll have to stay here.
Oh, you don't mind? Oh good. Let's get back to my experiment...:wink:
:mac:

uh...ok...fine...I see how it is....what experiment!??:ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Are you admitting defeat? :tongue:
:hug:

The rubbing experiment of course...oh and the smile experiment..my, Bono and I have quite a lot of work to do ..:wink:

NO!!! I am not admitting defeat...never! Yeah well I have perfected the rubbing experiment while your back was turned.........HA!

~BrightestStar~ said:
LOL You actually sound petulent!
(the whole..yeah, well...part)
:laugh:

:hug:

*furiously thumbs through dictionary looking for the word petulent.......

MrsSpringsteen said:
"Sing with me Edge..it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor, would you be mine"

edbo_young9.jpg
they really have come a long way... :yuck:

I am a teacher.....its what I do.....................................*geek geek geek says the voice in my brain

me too...............I actually forgot what it was about and had to look though...:drool:

I noticed the shock in your voice!...I kinda knew what petulant meant....just curious to see if I was right.......yeah..thats it..:shifty:

I am a special ed teacher.....:D its a blast!

your a student? The kids love me.....I get mistaken for a student all the TIME! Arghghghghghghghghgh....I am only 26 though

Back
Top Bottom