even more things i hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the feeling when you get embarrassed. You just want to crawl into a hole for a moment or two. It can be hard to forget, too. :(

Ummm, this sounds like a positive thing, Kaf, because now there will be no Teacher/Student conflict-of-interest when you ask him out! :wink:

:up: . . . I think I need a big old dose of you mr positive thinker :hug: . . . love it

PR - :hug: Sorry you're having a bad day/week/etc. Might help to try an equally long "rant" in the "things we love" thread :kiss: I'm sure you could find plenty of fabulous things to write about. :)

For Purple :hug:

Purple :hug::hug:

If you want to talk you know where to find me.

thanks lovely people . . . just re-read my rant and :doh: wish I'd kept my mouth shut . . . oh well, better out than in I guess . . . thanks for all the l:heart:ve :D

Better out than in, for sure, PR :hug: My suggestion was just something I do to strike a bit of balance. Whatever works for you, dahling :)

Having family issues and my friends are all away on vacation or too busy to talk. I feel really alone right now.

It's a delicious burger/fries place on the west coast of the U.S. You must try it if you come to America :drool:
in_and_out.jpg

:combust: :love: :drool:

I'm sorry, Laura--what kind of friend is too busy to talk when you need them? :hug: to you.

Thanks :hug::hug::hug: They are just busy with family and work. I don't have the best track record with being friends with the right people. It just hurts that they can't take 5 minutes out of their day to call or text or whatever.

Having family issues and my friends are all away on vacation or too busy to talk. I feel really alone right now.

So sorry to hear that :hug: In times like those you really could use someone, even though it's only 5 or 10 mins a day, just them to lift that lonely feeling at least, and maybe give some advice... If you need to let something out though, you can always send me a PM :)

Working so much, even on weekends, that you sometimes feel life is slipping away without you noticing it and when you look up another day has gone and you ask yourself where the time is going. I just feel totally overworked and emotionally and mentally totally exhausted. And the worst part is: I can't sleep. Whenever I try to go to bed, thoughts are just going through my head restlessly and I cannot find inner peace.

I went running for two hours today until my muscles hurt. It was raining, then snowing and reall cold, but I was sweating like crazy and didn't stop for one second. I really felt as if I had to get away from something, probably myself :| However, I felt better afterwards even though my legs are really hurting now.

:hug::hug: LU

That is exactly how I feel. Today is the first Sunday I have had off from work in 6 months. I can't tell you the last time I had a Saturday off. I think it was in September. I just get so sick of seeing everyone's Facebook status' on how they are enjoying the nice weather on the weekend or TGIF.

I found that running has helped me out during my difficult times.

That I have tendinitis. I'm training for a 10k run that's in 4 weeks, and I may not be allowed to run it. :sad: I can't run for the foreseeable future. I can walk, but I have to be careful and not push myself too much. It's possible that I may be better again in time, because I would really love to be able to run the race instead of walking the entire way. :sigh:

Working so much, even on weekends, that you sometimes feel life is slipping away without you noticing it and when you look up another day has gone and you ask yourself where the time is going. I just feel totally overworked and emotionally and mentally totally exhausted. And the worst part is: I can't sleep. Whenever I try to go to bed, thoughts are just going through my head restlessly and I cannot find inner peace.

I went running for two hours today until my muscles hurt. It was raining, then snowing and reall cold, but I was sweating like crazy and didn't stop for one second. I really felt as if I had to get away from something, probably myself :| However, I felt better afterwards even though my legs are really hurting now.

:hug: . . . sometimes we really do need to rage against it all a little to get through it all . . .hope some peace and calm finds its way to you soon :)

:hug::hug: LU

That is exactly how I feel. Today is the first Sunday I have had off from work in 6 months. I can't tell you the last time I had a Saturday off. I think it was in September. I just get so sick of seeing everyone's Facebook status' on how they are enjoying the nice weather on the weekend or TGIF.

I found that running has helped me out during my difficult times.

:hug: . . . hope the sun is shining for you today gorgeous :)

That I have tendinitis. I'm training for a 10k run that's in 4 weeks, and I may not be allowed to run it. :sad: I can't run for the foreseeable future. I can walk, but I have to be careful and not push myself too much. It's possible that I may be better again in time, because I would really love to be able to run the race instead of walking the entire way. :sigh:

:hug: . . . < wishing you a speedy recovery Thora :hug:

:therethere:

. . . :up: . . . specially the ones that hover around outside the entrances to office buildings and shopping centres so you get a big ole whooshy fug of it as you walk past :yuck:

(hafta admit though I think there should be somewhere that they can go . . .every one has to have a vice :shrug: )

I forget what my mom makes lasgna with. To her the sauce isn't sauce, it's gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom