Dublin2..."25th July" Fan meetings & Gatherings etc...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VERTIGO U2 tribute band Dublin!!

Hi All,

Just to let you know that VERTIGO U2 tribute band will in addision to July 23rd show will also play at farringtons pub on the afternoon of July 25th at 3pm, more gigs to be added later. For more info visit Vertigo - Live U2 Tribute Band [www.vertigo-live.com]

Just a thought, how many of you will be in Dublin on Thur evening 23rd??

The owl

Good question. I'm getting all my stuff from here, but just in case I need something

Speaking of toiletries and whatnot, for travel I love taking those dry cloths that when placed under water suds up so you can use it like a washcloth to wash up. Lots of places in Europe don't provide wash cloths. Or those tiny pressed cloths in a small square or ball that open up when placed in water and form into a washcloth are good to take along. :up:

My friend & I used a small can of Oust that freshened up the pits & sweaty creases of clothing so we were able to wear garments repeatedly without washing. That helped a lot. It was a lot cheaper than some spray products you can buy from Travel sites that do the same thing. :up:

Got my small rolling suitcase I'm taking on the plane with me out of the garage today. I'll keep it in my room and just put things in it to keep them aside for the trip.

My friends tickets have not been dispatched either and they happen to be my Saturday night tix as well :crack:

I wonder why some tickets were dispatched and some weren't. I have my Saturday tix, but the person I'm trading with tix were not.

I would say fanclub, but the person I'm trading with got our Dublin 1's through fanclub, but he didn't he get Dublin 3 through there, so maybe there mailing them all at once. IDK

The guy I'm trading with said that they said they all should be dispatched in the next 2-3 weeks. Let's see if that happens

The guy I'm trading with said that they said they all should be dispatched in the next 2-3 weeks. Let's see if that happens

First good news I've heard about my tickets. But if they're not dispatched by June, I'm just going to call the shit out of them.

I just keep thinking about how fast American Ticketmaster sends out tickets compared to this UK stuff. And customer service here is far superior. There has to be a logical explanation for this.

I agree with you. I think Ticketmaster USA is so much better at dispatching the tickets and it is easier to get in contact with them.

Wow, I didn't know there are people still without tickets. I hope you'll get them soon, especially for the ones who have to travel from outside Ireland...

That's a good tip about the disposable wash cloth. I actually went to the mall last weekend and couldn't help thinking about the list of things I have to bring for my Dublin trip! :D I found out Target sells those electrical converter thing. And I saw a rain poncho at my VW dealership when I took my car for service. I also saw a foldable jacket that's pretty decent in a camping and outdoor gear shop in my mall. I thought about bringing that instead of the poncho. It folds to a pretty small pocket bag with a clip so you can clip it to your jeans' belt loop.

For the US shows, BJ's actually had a sale of a small, 2-person tent for $32. I was debating whether I want to buy that or not, just in case we need it when lining up for GA.

I wanted to extend my Dublin trip so I can see other parts of Ireland, but I found out I had to pay $500 extra to change my flight dates... :( So I didn't do it. I can't believe what a ripoff that is! Yeah, I got the cheap ticket from Continental, but still... that's almost like buying a new ticket! If I just got a new ticket from US Air it would cost $700...

I have a list made up of all the stuff I need to get, but I'm not going to get most of it until next month or maybe even July. I'm also maaking a list of all the places I want to go and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom