Don't Forget to Breathe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sure hope that Bono doesn't pop in here, I don't think he'd apprectiate some of the things being said. I think we all should settle down.....even though it is very tough to do with pics like these. :wink:

AtomicBono said:
Have you ever seen a pic of Bono and just literally stopped breathing?

At least once a day...thanks to PLEBA:wink:

One of my personal faves...I still gasp...then drool....:drool: hope this one has not been posted yet...:bono:

342377%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C368923%3Bot1lsi

sweetie said:
:shocked: Wow! I missed a lot over the weekend.

OMG I couldn't keep up. I was going in the little open time I had from the other nice things I was doing Sat & Sun, and stop into the net cafe to check up on the latest here.

I don't have a computer yet, and even if I did I can't afford internet acess. :mad: :(

Thank you for the juicy reading...

:yes: ~~~****thank you so very much!****~~~ to all who contributed.

I was lurking in those more 'frisky' days, and just about to join up when policy changes {which I understood why it was requested} happened and I didn't. But later on I saw how much fun was happening iin less obvious ways and all the other fun & serious parts of the site I joined in.

but this was pretty close the the 'old days' wwooo wwhhoooo

and thanks for putting in writing everything that has been swimming around in my head but was unable to put in writing. :flirt: [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, heck, isn't that one thing that your own personal fan fic is for.
I know mine is! :sexywink:

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
Im glad only my censored thoughts make it here
it might not seem that way:eyebrow: :D

just count on me to make up a metaphor for all the terrible things I want to do with my bono......

oh heck I don't want to do terrible things to him. Just lucious, delicious, scintillating, glowy kinda things.

That is, BTW, after a fabulous lunch or dinner where we talk about all manner of things-- artistical, musical, global issues, and things & stories about his adopted ? third [ireland 1, south of france2, usa/nyc 3? any more ?} country & particualrly NYC <my birth & longtime home , sweet, home :love:> that he might not knoe of , and I think he might be interested in.

The man after has a sexy brain too, because his intellegence is illumnated with some {after all he says he's a brooding irishman at times, true to the cliche} joy & celebration/ appreciation of life and compassion he wants to and able to act on! :love: for that, too.

Ladies! You are all sick, sick, sick. I LOVE THAT! :macdevil:
For some reason my edits aren't working! :angry:

Here's a list of what I'd do to/with/by/for/near/around/on top of/beneath/beside Bono: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Hehehe.

Hope this file attachment works. I think I may have pissed him off - he looks a little angry here. This is from NYC in Oct 01. It was just after UTEOTW, the lights went out, he's on the ground still from the bullfight and trying to enjoy a sip of water, when all of a sudden, LG just shoves a camera right in that face! I still feel a teensy bit bad about it. I think he needs to punish me for it.

Attachments

• bono13abc.jpg
    bono13abc.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
night_and_day66 said:
you girls dont know how long ive held it in.

Ive Only once, did we get close to having sex, but i remember my dream switching to a water fountain, and we were sitting there, a bed no where to be found. I think the water fountain said plenty though!

now dosen't that seem like something that would happen in movies of the 50's earlier part of the '60's.
poor sweetie :hug:

But being here with you guys, i so love it because i can express my lustful desires and not be judged or hurt anyones feelings, and i thank you.

I also looovvvee to play here!

[B}See, us chicks, we get Victoria Secret women smashed in our faces everyday, we have diet commercials telling us we are freaks for having 5 extra lbs., if we dont wear this type of perfume, no man will want us, and if our toilets dont shine, daddy aint coming home.

But here he is all ours. And i feel an orgy coming on.

mmmmmmmmmmorgymmmmmmmmm [/B]

Amen, sistah Bono lover! :yes:

can I get a halleluya?! Praise the Power that helped to create such a wonderful man!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom