Don't Forget to Breathe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great thing about being a woman....you can have multiple O's....:wink:

ldw14

ldw80

ldw21

ldw2h

ldw5x

Last edited:
Okay, I just went through the entire tread and realised that some very important pics were missing. Let's start with:

TheREALMacPhisto.jpg

THere is still another pic of him in the gym, but I can't seem to find it right now :ohmy:
Training.jpg

FallingStar said:
Okay, I just went through the entire tread and realised that some very important pics were missing. Let's start with:

TheREALMacPhisto.jpg

I know I have said it before--but that is the one that does it to me everytime. :drool: :drool: :drool:

oh my gosh, Im having convulsions in the library here.
its a mix of being totally horny beyond belief from looking at some of these pics....
and laughing my arse off at the comments.
I swear some of them could have come from my own mouth:cute:

hes got to be the most incredibly scrumptious human being/ whatever else might be lurking there in him(like angel blood)
I have ever seen in my life. if there was a food that could do what he does to me, i would never leave the kitchen
i would just sit there with my bowl of bono and eat myself to death

u2bonogirl said:

:yes: i have more thoughts where THAT came from:eyebrow:
although im not so sure they came out of my brain....
your head might be somewhere inbetween - you know....torn between lust and love :sexywink:

FallingStar said:

your head might be somewhere inbetween - you know....torn between lust and love :sexywink:
I think youre right:yes:
but when Im in pleba...all bets are off, i dont care where the thoughts come from, they just come spilling out!

I love the man, i lust after his bodacious butt:laugh:
"its okay to be grabby":eyebrow:

u2bonogirl said:

I think youre right:yes:
but when Im in pleba...all bets are off, i dont care where the thoughts come from, they just come spilling out!

I love the man, i lust after his bodacious butt:laugh:
"its okay to be grabby":eyebrow:
wow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom