Denver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrBrau1 said:

If you think these sets are great, and couldn't be better, nope.

The sets could get better, but they're the best sets since Lovetown. The fact they're playing The Electric Co. and Gloria gives the impression they're most certainly in touch with the hardcore audience - or at least the hardcore eighties audience.

I'm absolutely thrilled with this tour's set.

angel_28 said:
SETLIST

* COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean confirmed - thanks Queen Bee
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS
* BTBS // johnny comes marching home
* RTSS
Declaration of Human Rights
* BAD
* Pride // Mr. B's "Mandela MLK Jr. Africa" speech

Mr B asked that the house lights be turned on for his ONE speech. At the conclusion, he asked that they be turned back off

* ONE

... what happened to Streets?

Chizip said:

sweet thats right, thanks a lot :up:

No worries...I'd forgotten all about this version, listening now. Ah the joys of having 660GB of hd space :)

And why not? Carpe Diem. U2 are legends to me, but they'd be even more badass if they mixed it all up and played for an hour longer, every now and again when they feel like it.

CTU2fan said:

No worries...I'd forgotten all about this version, listening now. Ah the joys of having 660GB of hd space :)

*comes and steals your hard drive*

*Ally* said:

yes! i am graduating in may- cannot WAIT. i have my last final next friday... wooohooo! :hyper: send me a PM if you ever want to commiserate- if you're a 1st year, try not to stress too much, it's totally not worth it. and if you're a 2nd year, look forward to the fact that you'll have a lot less work during your 3rd year. :wink: hooray to encountering a fellow law student in the U2 world! :up:

So am I!! And I am going to bed now so that I am not too out of it for my last law exam ever tomorrow morning. cheers and good luck.

Axver said:

The sets could get better, but they're the best sets since Lovetown. The fact they're playing The Electric Co. and Gloria gives the impression they're most certainly in touch with the hardcore audience - or at least the hardcore eighties audience.

Yet they're neglecting the 1990s. I can understand them not wanting to play anything off of Zooropa, but they are ignoring some of their best songs - Mofo, Gone, Last Night On Earth, Please, and Wake Up Dead Man are all spectacular songs -- they should at LEAST play one of them every night.

CTU2fan said:

hey could you possibly email that to me?

if you can, send it to crehm99@gmail.com

id realllllly appreciate it

ericnurgles said:
And why not? Carpe Diem. U2 are legends to me, but they'd be even more badass if they mixed it all up and played for an hour longer, every now and again when they feel like it.

Yeah, just the nights that we all happen to be there. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Better be a typo...now streets my ass.

I have/had a list of I think 10 JT shows without Streets...I'd have been PISSED!

I hope U2 are changing it up, rather than the poster just made a typo.

I like the set lists so far. Then again I haven't been to the show yet. It's an OPINION anyway. There isn't a right or wrong answer :)

gmplace0401 said:

So am I!! And I am going to bed now so that I am not too out of it for my last law exam ever tomorrow morning. cheers and good luck.

ah, yet another one!! :wave: good luck with YOUR last final!!! and be sure to have a couple of beers for me tomorrow night... budweiser or heineken, please! :wink:

knox said:

Yet they're neglecting the 1990s. I can understand them not wanting to play anything off of Zooropa, but they are ignoring some of their best songs - Mofo, Gone, Last Night On Earth, Please, and Wake Up Dead Man are all spectacular songs -- they should at LEAST play one of them every night.

maybe cause those songs don't have the word "africa" or "soul" in them?

Axver said:

Drop NYD, SBS, Elevation, or BTBS and replace w/ Gone, Kite, Crumbs, or something not played to death and it becomes a good set.

knox said:

I love most of the songs from the nineties and it'd be awesome if they played them, but if it's either the eighties or the nineties, I'll take the eighties in the hardbeat. Gone, Last Night On Earth, and Acrobat would be incredible, but otherwise, I'm not too fussed if the nineties stay in the nineties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom