Dec. 15, Qwest Center in Omaha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last time I checked we got some kinds of internet's going here :wink:

Actually, I am kind of glad no one is posting for the Omaha show, maybe they will show up late and Ill get a good GA spot. I am not planning for inside the elipses (although that would just be awesome if I got in).

What time do you think would be a good time to get in line for something like this, Ive never been to a U2 show before. I would at least like to be half court or closer for this show!
That question goes to all you professional GAers!

CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHOW!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

If you can;t afford to wait for hours on end, I use the work day rule since the show is midweek. Most people have jobs, and they all don't get off early. I try to get there at 4:00 or so and usually that works fine. Every show/city is different though.

I'll probably be in the GA line most of the day instead of hitting any pubs before the show. Can't wait though!!

So....anyone going to Omaha from Michigan/Ohio/Illinois area? I just got back from Cleveland an I'm thirsting for more....but I don't have a way to get there. :(

I am going to Omaha from STL.... I have GA for Omaha but I will not be able to stand in that line and frezze my arse off. I hope that they give me a number or somthing.:uhoh:

I'll be there as well, but I do plan on freezing my butt off all day. Flying in from Chicago on business on Wednesday (yes, I scheduled my business trip around the U2 show) and won't have a lot of blankets etc for the GA line, but will find a way to survive. =)

Also, I don't have a ticket yet, so if anyone has an extra GA, please let me know or look for the tall cold guy in line all day.

The staff at the QWest Center has said they won't let us in until 5:30pm, so we'll be outside in the cold/rain/snow all day.

Should be a LOT of fun! U2 GA lines are a blast everytime!!! Almost as much fun as the show itself!

Back
Top Bottom