Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... :lol:

Well, the GIF was made by me, but the footage itself is from MTV Jammed :wink:

Last edited:
It would be nice to have footage to edit together with James in it ;) hahaha

James//

Ok...I have a "line question". I have 2 GA tickets, but my hubby cannot wait in line with me because he has to watch our son until we can get him to a sitter.....can I count as 2 places in line?

This is unless they are giving out wristbands---then we'll all come down in the morning, get our bands and then I can go to work. My boss is very understanding :). and he looks like Bono too!!

Sorry I'm such a newbie.....

PartyGirl43

I'm no line Nazi...

I know how it is to have someone that can't come...holding a place in line is no big deal as long as it's made clear at the beginning, and not 5 minutes until the doors open ;)

James//

PS It is a U2 concert right? We are suppose to enjoy each others company!

Eh, well that is always an interesting question. Yes, you can save a spot for someone for a couple of hours here and there. But if the question is can I show up at 8:00 AM and then my husband show up at 5:00 PM, then things could get sticky with those people behind you. 5:00 PM is pretty much go time in most people's heads and seeing new faces arrive to the line when they have not been there all day makes people veeeeeeeeeeeeery cranky :uhoh:

It definitely helps to warn people that this will happen etc. etc. and just make friends with those people around you. :)

Last edited:
Hey! I'll be driving to this show right after Buffalo!! I dont have my tickets yet (emphasis on the 'yet'), but I'll still be waiting in line with you guys. No cold wind can steal my U2-Joy.

Hey Erin! Glad to see you made it to the thread :D You ready for some Adam lovin? :drool:

We have quite a few people making the drive down after the Buffalo show, including 2 in my group. I'll be doing the "please let them have good weather for the drive down" dance...

:D

enggirl and sister (Tiffani and Dena)
beverly 56 and hubby!
April (LMPA)
Miroslava
Michelle (BonoIsAGod)
Catlady
Rachel (Catlady's friend)
Scarletwine
Bonoinakilt
jd45177
fair trade
Party Girl Man
macfesto
PartyGirl43
AtomicBono
Alec (AtomicBono's friend!)
thequeenofohiou
staylorz and hubby!
Ultraviolette & mom--who got me into U2 17 years ago!
Ruffian
xERINx

BEVERLY56 said:
Hi Kim, you coming to Cleveland? I emailed Kevin privately and I think he's coming...right?

I think I'll call The Q later this morning and see if they have some policy in place yet..l.

I don't think I'll be going.... have some prior engagements :( . I'll be going to Buffalo for sure! :cool:

Kevin is still up in the air I think.... He has tix though.

I've got the same issue with my husband - he's a massage therapist and one of his absolute best clients always comes in on Saturday morning, Im not sure what's going to happen...wristbands would be good, we could go back home until early afternoon but im also wondering about getting 2 numbers and him coming in at 1PM... He could give everyone around us a backrub in payment i guess if they are agreeable to it.

Ok I just got some info, I waded thru some 15 pages or so of this thread and got tired of it...

The ETS pre-party to pick up your tickets:

The Harp http://www.the-harp.com/

Apparently this is not a huge bash, more of a cocktail/dinner pick up your tickets type thing. No band. The Harp does list some Hillbilly band or something for later that night.

For U2 fans before and after the show, my good friends in the Cleveland based band ZOOSTATION are staging a great show at The Mercury Lounge. http://www.themercurylounge.com/ A great tribute to our favorite band, don't go expecting to see Macphisto suits and fly glasses, but do go with your requests as they love to play requests of songs screamed at them! :)

That's where I'll be, anyways...any of you who were at the first Cleveland Rock Hall of Fame event and came over to see ZOO after know just what I'm talkin about! :wink:

Zoostation's site: http://www.zoostation.biz

See you in Cleveland!

BEVERLY56 said:
im also wondering about getting 2 numbers and him coming in at 1PM... He could give everyone around us a backrub in payment i guess if they are agreeable to it.

:drool: I would soooo be cool with that! (seriously)

'cept I don't have GAs......or any tickets for that matter..... :(

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:drool: I would soooo be cool with that! (seriously)

'cept I don't have GAs......or any tickets for that matter..... :(

Some guy posted selling his ETS GA's on the what do you have section under the title, "Chuck Norris." Just an FYI!

gabrielvox said:
you forgot me and Mark

:angry:

My psychic powers must be failing me.

:|

:madwife:

Added you :sexywink:

beverly 56 and hubby!
April (LMPA)
Miroslava
Michelle (BonoIsAGod)
Catlady
Scarletwine
Bonoinakilt
jd45177
fair trade
Party Girl Man
macfesto
PartyGirl43
AtomicBono
thequeenofohiou
staylorz and hubby!
Ruffian
xERINx
Gabrielvox
Solacevip (Mark)

i just called the q as well, and the woman i talked to confirmed the aforementioned about not lining up until 7 am, and letting people in 90 minutes before the show in increments of 100. for those who are not familiar with cleveland or the q arena, the northeast side is on east 6th street, if that helps.

... oh man, i'm just counting down the days when i get to see my boys and hopefully dance with my bono!

fair trade said:

Some guy posted selling his ETS GA's on the what do you have section under the title, "Chuck Norris." Just an FYI!

Damn weirdo :madwife:

fair trade said:

Yeah, I already PMed Kevin. Dunno what the Chuck Norris thing is about, but I've bought from him before and would buy from him any day....

Miroslava said:

Well if we're hoping, let's hope it is at 8:00 :D

gotta dream big :)

the problem i noticed with the boston line procedure is that it states that you have to have a ticket in hand at 8:00am in order to get a wristband.

where would that leave the huge number of ETS people, if they were to do that in cleveland? could we bring our confirmation emails? has this been an issue in boston?

i LOVE the idea of wristbands in the morning (dude, i wanna go to the HoF), but not if it means not being able to line up due to picking up an ETS ticket. i'd rather freeze. hee.

also, put me on the "attending" list, though i don't post here hardly ever and no one really knows me. :wink:

alexdescending (andrea)

I dont think ETS tickets are a problem. We would have heard something by now if that was the case. I would raise such a stink it wouldnt even be funny :lol:

General Admission
beverly 56 and hubby!
April (LMPA)
Miroslava
Michelle (BonoIsAGod)
Catlady
Scarletwine
Bonoinakilt
fair trade
Party Girl Man
macfesto
PartyGirl43
AtomicBono
thequeenofohiou
staylorz and hubby!
Ruffian
xERINx
Gabrielvox
Solacevip (Mark)
alexdescending (andrea)

Seats
jd45177 and son
Kyra1 and husband

Last edited:
Miroslava! Won't you add me to the list, pretty please? My husband and I will be at the show. I wish I could say we had GA tickets, but nope, nosebleeds for us, I'm afraid.

I haven't been around much lately (too much going on), but I am looking forward to seeing people in Cleveland.

Are people interested in a cell phone list, like I did for Chicago?

alexdescending said:

the problem i noticed with the boston line procedure is that it states that you have to have a ticket in hand at 8:00am in order to get a wristband.

where would that leave the huge number of ETS people, if they were to do that in cleveland? could we bring our confirmation emails? has this been an issue in boston?

i LOVE the idea of wristbands in the morning (dude, i wanna go to the HoF), but not if it means not being able to line up due to picking up an ETS ticket. i'd rather freeze. hee.

also, put me on the "attending" list, though i don't post here hardly ever and no one really knows me. :wink:

alexdescending (andrea)

You'll be able to line up. In Ottawa all you had to do is show your ETS voucher.

IF, and I repeat IF, the arena is doing wristbands in the morning it is doing it COMPLETELY at its own discretion and is in no way operating on orders from tour management (believe me I have official internal communication stating this). They have no right to differentiate from someone who has a hard ticket vs. someone who has an ETS voucher vs. someone who has a confirmation to go to Will Call.

If they do end up announcing morning wristbands and ETS ticketholders are worried, someone can email ETS however it really isnt necessary as I said the arena has no right not to issue a wristband if you have a voucher.

Kyra1 said:
Miroslava! Won't you add me to the list, pretty please? My husband and I will be at the show. I wish I could say we had GA tickets, but nope, nosebleeds for us, I'm afraid.

I haven't been around much lately (too much going on), but I am looking forward to seeing people in Cleveland.

Are people interested in a cell phone list, like I did for Chicago?

Done :up:

And as far as a cell phone list, not sure if anyone else is interested, but I know that about 10 people between that list (and others not in there but that are going to the show) have my number already and about 5-6 more from the list know what I look like, so I will kindly pass :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom