Daltons pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paint_the_cat

Acrobat
Hi all! I'm looking for pictures of U2 as the Daltons, particularly Betty Dalton! :sexywink: I've got a few, but unfortunately they're not very good quality. I would really appreciate it if you all could post any Daltons pics you've got! Thanks!! :wave:

daltonbrothers.jpg

Hmmm, apparently PB has been eating my pics again!:huh: I was sure I had more than just the one picture of them. I've got to head off to the doctor, but I'll try to find the rest of mine when I get back.

...And if you saw The Dalton's perform the two shows on the Joshua Tour, raise your hand.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

(November 18th, 1987 - Los Angeles)

What shows did the Dalton's open? November 1st at the Hoosier Dome, Indianapolis, November 18th at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and December 12th at the Hampton Coliseum in Virgina - only this time there were a few personnel changes as U2's crew took on the roles.

...And if you saw The Dalton's perform the two shows on the Joshua Tour, raise your hand.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

(November 18th, 1987 - Los Angeles)

What shows did the Dalton's open? November 1st at the Hoosier Dome, Indianapolis, November 18th at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and December 12th at the Hampton Coliseum in Virgina - only this time there were a few personnel changes as U2's crew took on the roles.

I saw them on November 14th, 1987. No Daltons :sad:

Wish I could have seen some JT shows with the Daltons, but I was only about a month old at the time. :( Not that I could help it! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom