Could more dates be annouced for shows during first leg???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ethanshoe

Babyface
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts, or may have heard something that the rest of us might not have, concerning more shows being added to the list of dates for the first leg? I live near Vancouver and would love to see the show, in fact I have been dreaming of it since 2001 when Elevation Rocked the roof off GM Place. Unfortunately, the show is on a Thursday night. As I live on Vancouver Island, and teach an after school music program, there is no way I could make it over to the show in time. Now if a friday date was added, due to thursday selling out possibily, then I, and I am sure many others, could go.

So what do you think? Does anyone know if there is a possibility of the addition of more dates to this tour?

Cheers

Seriously, the closest show is 8 hour drive from me...RESCHEDULE your class, NOW, give them months of notice...do it...You have to, there is no way they could have soemthing to do everyday from now till the show, in which time u could have the class another day...please...if i could i would...

More dates will be added...they always add dates. But probably only to those cities already chosen. Logistics would make adding cities to the current tour nearly impossible.

So this is a common thing to add extra dates at the same location??? is this likely to happen for UK dates?

Thanks

I think there's a HUGE possibility that Vancouver will get a second show - just check the tour schedule - there is such a gap between Vancouver and anything. If there was ever a chance of a second show being added Vancouver is it!!!!

Both fax #s:

Principle Management NY: (212) 765-2372
Principle Management Dublin: +(353) 1 6777 276

Make sure you send your complaint there so they realize how they ruined the band's relationship with its fans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom