Coimbra 2 Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wink: That's EYKIW for ya. Lots of discussion and no fun. And it gets MUCH worse when there's no new material or tour to talk about.

So let's just keep it a party here eh? :D
Amen to that! Also...less than 24 hours 'till Rome!
0b8918e0.gif

kahou71.gif

Well, I could do that, but I also like to do stuff the rest of the year. Like buy a CD or three, and eat things other than Ramen noodles. :wink:

I'm relieved to see you're still talking to me after the Rome setlist party, I need to find out what stage we got to in that!

But not buying CDs and eating cheap noodles is fine when you're having a wee trip through Rome, Lisbon, Paris, Athens, Istanbul, Moscow ... Or so I keep trying to convince myself!

I wasn't even at the Rome party, for the most part. I was hoping you could fill me in on our status. :shifty:

Methinks I need a higher-paying job. Or live somewhere where it's cheaper to travel to Europe .... like living in Europe already! :wink:

I'm having a hard enough time saving money for my Ireland adventure next year! I fail at finances.

This thread needs to stay open until at least the Oceania leg. Coimbra 2 must never die! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom