Coimbra 2 Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: This thread has gotten sooooo weird. :giggle: :up:
You know the sad part? It's the most normal "discussion thread" around here. Seriously, have you been in "New Music Rumors And Such" lately? It's just a bunch of arguments as to whether or not Achtung Baby is a concept album.

Also, this board is going to be scary between now and November. If this is what we're like when we DO have something U2-related to talk about...:ohmy:

:shh: No, I just play one on Interference. :lmao:

Nor is my quote in your sig. :sexywink:
:tongue: That's what I was aiming at.

You know the sad part? It's the most normal "discussion thread" around here. Seriously, have you been in "New Music Rumors And Such" lately? It's just a bunch of arguments as to whether or not Achtung Baby is a concept album.

Also, this board is going to be scary between now and November. If this is what we're like when we DO have something U2-related to talk about...:ohmy:

:wink: That's EYKIW for ya. Lots of discussion and no fun. And it gets MUCH worse when there's no new material or tour to talk about.

So let's just keep it a party here eh? :D

I have a feeling I'll miss the best setlist party thread of this tour leg while I'm at work tomorrow. :angry:

Feet up, eating popcorn,

Don't put your feet on that table, I just cleaned it! And didn't you make any popcorn for me? JEEZ!

:wink:

I'll likely miss most, if not all of the Rome party, due to work stuff. Pfft. Like I'm supposed to work on U2 concert days?

So GaleonGirl will have to have a catfight without me.

Don't put your feet on that table, I just cleaned it! And didn't you make any popcorn for me? JEEZ!

I'll likely miss most, if not all of the Rome party, due to work stuff. Pfft. Like I'm supposed to work on U2 concert days?

So GaleonGirl will have to have a catfight without me.

catfight.gif

:sad:

I almost didn't recognize you and your new avatar. PM me some Spongebob in case you miss the party. :hug:

I'll be work lurking I'm sure, but likely won't be able to listen in if we have sound. We'll see I guess... What time should U2 go on for us west coasters? :hmm:

And sure I'll send you the Spongebob goods. :D

Back
Top Bottom